smh.gif
laugh.gif
really though, place looks beautiful

laugh.gif

Nonetheless.

Looks like you had a great time.

Thanks for sharing fam. 
pimp.gif

Looks like a fun relaxing time. No offense, but you gotta step your food game up. Breakfast looked gross. I am sure they have some good local food, take your girl out.

Looks like a fun relaxing time. No offense, but you gotta step your food game up. Breakfast looked gross. I am sure they have some good local food, take your girl out.

beautiful beach, thought the water would be as blue as in miami though?...you just reminded me i need a vaca....but like someone else said, whats up with the food bro?...looks like a bodega breakfast and lunch...any good local food joints?

beautiful beach, thought the water would be as blue as in miami though?...you just reminded me i need a vaca....but like someone else said, whats up with the food bro?...looks like a bodega breakfast and lunch...any good local food joints?

Very nice....just a shame I'm too broke to go anywhere with my gf. Maybe disneyland or even San Diego next year...that beach makes me want to go somewhere like it.

Very nice....just a shame I'm too broke to go anywhere with my gf. Maybe disneyland or even San Diego next year...that beach makes me want to go somewhere like it.

Nice trip. Place looks awesome. I just realized that Florida prolly has all these sleeper vacation spots.

Also, is that that peanut butter shake? Yo you have no idea how long I've been wanting to try that since that post you made. Care to post the how to again? lol

Nice trip. Place looks awesome. I just realized that Florida prolly has all these sleeper vacation spots.

Also, is that that peanut butter shake? Yo you have no idea how long I've been wanting to try that since that post you made. Care to post the how to again? lol

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Very nice....just a shame I'm too broke to go anywhere . Maybe San Diego next year...that beach makes me want to go somewhere like it.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Very nice....just a shame I'm too broke to go anywhere . Maybe San Diego next year...that beach makes me want to go somewhere like it.

how much did that trip cost you

Check out hotels.com to see what rooms are going for.  Factor in what you plan to pay for food per day per person and your travel expenses.

What a small world, I'm literally packing my things to go up there right now. I go every year around this time in the summer.

Enjoy it.  Are you staying on the island?

We didn't put much effort into breakfast as the hotel delivered a breakfast basket every morning with bagels, OJ, fruit, coffee, etc.  Lunch was light, sandwiches. The rest of the time we went out except when we cooked our own food.  Check out Mc. T's and Timbers.  Good fresh seafood.  The water was great.  Not super clear but the sand was soft and white. Only thing I would recommend is some water shoes ($12) because the beach is known for it's shells and every once in a while you will step on something that you will not know what it is.  We also saw a dolphin swimming about 200 yards out from where we were that freaked us out for a few minutes.
laugh.gif

How did you hear about this place?

I went there once when I was a kid.  I live in Orlando so it's a little under 4 hour drive. 

Also, is that that peanut butter shake?

laugh.gif
Surprised you remembered that. I think that was 4 years ago! Funny thing is that I made it a few days ago but that's not what is in the pic.  My girl made some tea with a lot of milk in it.

Very nice....just a shame I'm too broke to go anywhere

All you gotta do is save, plan and look for deals.  If you're getting a room, get one with a mini fridge.  You can get simple items from a grocery store to make quick food so you don't have to go out and spend $$$ for every meal.  TRUST - that curry shrimp tasted better than any restaurant bought food.  We made our own margaritas using the mix ($5) and cheap tequila ($20) and had a couple of Coronas in the fridge at all times and it's good to go....save a bunch of money doing it that way. 

And come on folks.. you think I kept my sneakers on the whole trip based on that one pic?
laugh.gif
We just came back from having dinner and decided to go for a walk on the beach in that pic.

how much did that trip cost you

Check out hotels.com to see what rooms are going for.  Factor in what you plan to pay for food per day per person and your travel expenses.

What a small world, I'm literally packing my things to go up there right now. I go every year around this time in the summer.

Enjoy it.  Are you staying on the island?

We didn't put much effort into breakfast as the hotel delivered a breakfast basket every morning with bagels, OJ, fruit, coffee, etc.  Lunch was light, sandwiches. The rest of the time we went out except when we cooked our own food.  Check out Mc. T's and Timbers.  Good fresh seafood.  The water was great.  Not super clear but the sand was soft and white. Only thing I would recommend is some water shoes ($12) because the beach is known for it's shells and every once in a while you will step on something that you will not know what it is.  We also saw a dolphin swimming about 200 yards out from where we were that freaked us out for a few minutes.
laugh.gif

How did you hear about this place?

I went there once when I was a kid.  I live in Orlando so it's a little under 4 hour drive. 

Also, is that that peanut butter shake?

laugh.gif
Surprised you remembered that. I think that was 4 years ago! Funny thing is that I made it a few days ago but that's not what is in the pic.  My girl made some tea with a lot of milk in it.

Very nice....just a shame I'm too broke to go anywhere

All you gotta do is save, plan and look for deals.  If you're getting a room, get one with a mini fridge.  You can get simple items from a grocery store to make quick food so you don't have to go out and spend $$$ for every meal.  TRUST - that curry shrimp tasted better than any restaurant bought food.  We made our own margaritas using the mix ($5) and cheap tequila ($20) and had a couple of Coronas in the fridge at all times and it's good to go....save a bunch of money doing it that way. 

And come on folks.. you think I kept my sneakers on the whole trip based on that one pic?
laugh.gif
We just came back from having dinner and decided to go for a walk on the beach in that pic.

I saw this post earlier today and was gonna come in here and hate for some reason because the place looks too boring for me, but I went through the pics and it looks like a very peaceful place to relax and get away from people and things.

pimp.gif

I'm guessing your indianish?

also you kinda dodged the question on how much the trip cost you, and your probably consider yourself some sort of gentleman that doesn't disclose prices...but your not so can you give us a rough estimate of how much you paid?
laugh.gif

I saw this post earlier today and was gonna come in here and hate for some reason because the place looks too boring for me, but I went through the pics and it looks like a very peaceful place to relax and get away from people and things.

pimp.gif

I'm guessing your indianish?

also you kinda dodged the question on how much the trip cost you, and your probably consider yourself some sort of gentleman that doesn't disclose prices...but your not so can you give us a rough estimate of how much you paid?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom