Watch your Avatars...you'll be suspended over them without warning.

WOW...MY BRO JUST GOT BANNED...EVEN WHEN MODS REPLIED WITH GOOD COMMENTS ABOUT HIS AVY...

What's the size limit for avatars? 150KB?
If it is, I'm fine.

49 KB
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Hey Bastitch y'all gotta do something about that yuku image uploader thing, when your avy is well under the NT limit and you put it on yuku it adds ton of unreasonable weight to it. Why does that happen? It really messes things up for everyone.

We need yuku support in here or something. The limit is 150,000 but you gotta make your avatar to a size like 105,000 for it to be less than 150,000 whenit is uploaded to yuku which messes it up
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. stupid yuku

Originally Posted by cicco1212

Agreed a lot of avy's are going a little too far.

I don't care at home, but if work catches some of these avy's, it might be bye-bye NT. And I can't have that....

My previous avatar was only around 120, but when I uploaded it onto Yuku, it bloated up to around 300+.

Hey Bastitch y'all gotta do something about that yuku image uploader thing, when your avy is well under the NT limit and you put it on yuku it adds ton of unreasonable weight to it. Why does that happen? It really messes things up for everyone.

We need yuku support in here or something. The limit is 150,000 but you gotta make your avatar to a size like 105,000 for it to be less than 150,000 when it is uploaded to yuku which messes it up
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. stupid yuku
Word the remedy would be to just let us link the avys from photbucket or wherever and that weight wouldnt be added.
its that easy and simple

how do we know the size
laugh.gif
i had this for awhile on ezboard and now yukuso i should be good
nerd.gif

i right click but it doesnt say

Originally Posted by Kingtre

how do we know the size
laugh.gif
i had this for awhile on ezboard and now yuku so i should be good
nerd.gif

i right click but it doesnt say

You're good.

you right click your avy and check on properties.

And i believe mine is alright
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom