Watch your Avatars...you'll be suspended over them without warning.

bastitch

Staff member
I'm seeing racier avatars as time goes on and they are not going to be tolerated. Too many users such as myself use NikeTalk to pass the time at work oraround their families. We can't have that anymore.We'll be handing out suspensions without warning so check your icon. If you have to ask, changeit.

5f025e42e2981bdcf8641fe925be07807e7664f_t.gif

laugh.gif

Clutchshooter had some underwear model in his avy; my girl saw it and assume that was his/her pic

Needless to say, I got some dirty looks for the rest of the day

^ CAN YOU PLEASE HELP MY FRIEND?

'thunderchunk69' can't post, but he can log in, it says he needs to become a member...?
his avy disappeared from his recent posts and he never got a PM about getting banned/suspended.
can you help?

Aww, no deep throating a banana?

I was a little shocked to see that one used as an avatar. Perhaps in cartoon version it would be ok.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

laugh.gif

Clutchshooter had some underwear model in his avy; my girl saw it and assume that was his/her pic

whoa now, i clicked on this thread randomly and my name was in the first response.

what exactly is this girl showing that other than 7% of her bellybutton and part of her mid thigh?

actually her bellybutton isn't even showing.

ie what you would see on countless females of various ages wearing a tank and shorts in the summer.

there's no gratuitous booty shaking or jiggling of any sort, no mouthing of dirty words or suggestive wagging of toungue.

i've seen the similar attire on girls in zit treatment commercials where they wake up in the morning and apply 'noxema', 'nutrogena','proactive' because it gives them clear skin on national family network stations such as ABC, CBS, etc.

the fact that the garment has lace on it does not change the fact that it is fully covering the buttocks, crotch, upper/inner thigh area and no intimate orrisque body parts are shown. the girl in bastich's avy who is dressed in business attire, has a deeper v line on her shirt that the girl in my avy doesthough im not saying that one is in violation either.and it certainly shows less than the average swimsuit shows.

i honestly feel as if that was an overreaction/insecurity by your girl, although i dont know her so im not saying that as fact, just an opinion.

if it's in violation, then i suppose it is and i'll change it but i dont see the excessiveness in the pic.

i did, as i always do, take the rules into consideration when i chose the pic.

^ i suppose it's just because i did take into account, the ROC when i chose the pic and in fact i just went over it today and i still dont believe it'sin violation.

Images that show illegal drug use, graphic depictions of violence or are sexually provocative are not acceptable. These include "booty" pictures, marijuana images, and "Faces of Death" type violence.

as far as being sexually provacative i suppose it can be construed in that manner solely on the fact that she is an 'attractive' female, but so couldany picture with a female that is deemed 'attractive'. however based on the actual content and attire in the pic i dont believe it is.

while it's not martha stewart, it's certainly not a 'booty picture'.

<----mine is here getting collapse....sleep well..so i think this one is okay ..since he was quite..

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

laugh.gif

whoa now, i clicked on this thread randomly and my name was in the first response.

what exactly is this girl showing that other than 7% of her bellybutton and part of her mid thigh?

ie what you would see on countless females of various ages wearing a tank and shorts in the summer.

there's no gratuitous booty shaking or jiggling of any sort, no mouthing of dirty words or suggestive wagging of toungue.

i've seen the similar attire on girls in zit treatment commercials where they wake up in the morning and apply 'noxema', 'nutrogena', 'proactive' because it gives them clear skin on national family network stations such as ABC, CBS, etc.

the fact that the garment has lace on it does not change the fact that it is fully covering the buttocks, crotch, upper/inner thigh area and no intimate or risque body parts are shown. the girl in bastich's avy who is dressed in business attire, has a deeper v line on her shirt that the girl in my avy does though im not saying that one is in violation either.and it certainly shows less than the average swimsuit shows.

i honestly feel as if that was an overreaction/insecurity by your girl, although i dont know her so im not saying that as fact, just an opinion.

if it's in violation, then i suppose it is and i'll change it but i dont see the excessiveness in the pic.

i did, as i always do, take the rules into consideration when i chose the pic
Why do you have to put a female in your avatar anyway? my mom seen avatar similar to your and raided my nt stuff cuz she thought i was talkinto them. Why its not that serious? Your avy she be creative and about you and if thats females underclothes are you take that some where else..

Why do you have to put a female in your avatar anyway? my mom seen avatar similar to your and raided my nt stuff cuz she thought i was talkin to them. Why its not that serious? Your avy she be creative and about you and if thats females underclothes are you take that some where else..
first off, i could barely make out what you were saying,

53a8960.jpg

also, your response was posted more than 8 months after the intial post. therefore the avatar wasnt even the same thing.

if you are so worried about what you mommy thinks and her reaction to such things, then im fairly sure that she doesnt want you frequenting a site like NTwhich if you really pay attention is PG at best. there is a thread on the first page about superbowl hookers as i type this.

as for being 'creative and 'about me', i feel confident in saying that you are not some sort of magical dodge charger who can type and surf theweb. so why do you have the picture there?

exactly. because you like to look at it.

if it's my perogative to have something pleasant to look at while i frequent this site, then of what consequence is it to you? as ive stated the ROC isalways taken into account when i choose an avatar. the simple fact that it is a female does not make it against the rules. ive yet to be approached in anymanner about my avatars being offensive, save for a member's jealous woman and your mom, (which that wasnt even my avatar just napparently similar one) whoboth honestly appear to have a very poor understanding of how the internet works.

your avatar is no more within the rules than mine.

but if you have issue with it then you and your mommy can talk it out.

Originally Posted by KRaphael92

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

laugh.gif

i've seen the similar attire on girls in zit treatment commercials where they wake up in the morning and apply 'noxema', 'nutrogena', 'proactive' because it gives them clear skin on national family network stations such as ABC, CBS, etc.

the fact that the garment has lace on it does not change the fact that it is fully covering the buttocks, crotch, upper/inner thigh area and no intimate or risque body parts are shown. the girl in bastich's avy who is dressed in business attire, has a deeper v line on her shirt that the girl in my avy does though im not saying that one is in violation either.and it certainly shows less than the average swimsuit shows.

i did, as i always do, take the rules into consideration when i chose the pic
Why do you have to put a female in your avatar anyway? my mom seen avatar similar to your and raided my nt stuff cuz she thought i was talkin to them. Why its not that serious? Your avy she be creative and about you and if thats females underclothes are you take that some where else..
SO SINCE YOU SAY YOUR AVY HAS TO BE "ABOUT YOU" THAT MEANS YOUR TELLING US YOU HAVE A DODGE CHARGER SRT8 BUT YOUR MOM "RAIDS"YOUR COMPUTER? MAN THAT'S SAD...
frown.gif

KRaphael92 wrote:\

LOL how are you going to let your mom even raid your computer how old are you like 12?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom