Watched a video 10 years ago that still haunts me today......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea the only one i couldnt watch all the way was 3 guys one hammer i had to cut it off when the scraped the screwdriver over that mans eyeball

Yea the only one i couldnt watch all the way was 3 guys one hammer i had to cut it off when the scraped the screwdriver over that mans eyeball

So I'm not the only one into gore vids?

im pretty sure there is something wrong with this statement...and/or you.

and i refuse to watch any gore vids and animal torture vids (the latter is a grey area since these can be PSAs) but there are some lines i wont cross. no need to **** my mind up like that.
There was another nter named space doo doo pistols who also watches gore vids. He said he did it for entertainment.

Maybe alan also watches it for entertainment.

Yeah dude def wasn't a soldier 
mean.gif

NickBergandFiveMen.JPG

Oh how times have changed. This is what that picture would like now.

View media item 351020

Seriously, I'm thinking some of you guys have internet search histories that would mirror Charles Manson's if had a computer.

There is a difference between simple gore videos, and watch a man brutally murdered. 

Let me get someone to video tape your mom getting hacked up and see how you feel afterwards. 

Think about it.

agreed, there it's one thing to watch some skateboarder snap an ankle but it's disturbing to want to watch someone being murdered

Last edited:
agreed, there it's one thing to watch some skateboarder snap an ankle but it's disturbing to want to watch someone being murdered

Agreed. I think that's where the disconnect comes in. Like people are actually watching lives being lost in a brutal manner out of curiosity and for entertainment. It's messed up. It's almost as if a segment of our generation has graduated from violent video games and tv/movies to needing the real thing. Some Hunger Games type steez.

I saw a video of some cartel in mexico brutally chopping up some people. They just swung axes at their skulls and started cutting away the limbs. It was too real man. Th, ey threw the limbs into a large container full of acid. I still think about that today. Im scarred bro. I've seen some ****, but this was too much.

Last edited:
one of my Ex friends used ot watch these type of things all the time. showed me pain olympics i wasnt that shaken up, but seeing someone get murdered is different. he showed me a video of an american tourist in some european country where they held him down and cut his head off. he was screamin/crying telling them to stop and they were just laughing, they all had ski mask on. got mad at my friend for showing me that i actually punched him in the face

Only watched 2 videos of this crap.

3 guys 1 hammer

and that girl who kicked those poor puppies into the lake

:x

What is 3 guys 1 hammer? I refuse to watch so cliffs?
3 teens hit a guy with a cement block
He doesn't die,
They bash his head in with a hammer Atleast 10 times
He doesn't die
They stab him with a screw driver and mess with his intestines
He doesn't die,
They stab his eyes to hit his brain
He doesn't die

And it continues like that until he eventually does die.
It was the worst thing to watch
Just reading that ****** with me and got me mad

SMH bruh yall wildin watching this type of stuff

I stick to funny videos and da pronz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom