Watched The Wire then Breaking Bad...what's next

am i the only one who thinks dexter fell off?!

first couple seasons were dope but it dragggggggedddd forever and it just flat out sucks now

first couple seasons were dope but it dragggggggedddd forever and it just flat out sucks now
it's the same **** every season..

i still watch it though. 
ohwell.gif

-Battlestar Gallactica, even if you're not huge on sci-fi (that last season/finale kind of falls apart though, writers really screwed themselves)
-Oz
-Batman: The Animated Series...and eventually Superman: TAS, Batman Beyond, Justice League, JL Unlimited
-Gargoyles
-The Office (UK & US)
-Extras
-Coupling (UK)
-Arrested Development
-Firefly (tho I'm not totally in love with it like everyone else)
-30 Rock
-Parks and Recreation

The Sopranos and Mad Men. i've seen a lot of shows but the wire, breaking bad, the sopranos, and mad men are consistently excellent throughout. the wire is in a league of it's own but the other 3 are close behind.

Luther
I can't express it louder!

Another excellent show, season 3 should be coming next year

It's fallen way off and is pretty mediocre and predictable now. It's how I felt about Entourage. Even with Deb finally knowing it really hasn't added anything.

just got done with breaking bad season four now... about to watch the wire then homeland

View media item 171261

Don't think about it. See the first episode.

It's not a show you watch, it's an ***-kicking you survive and beg for another round of.

And the ending is brilliant.

Last edited:

It fell off around season 4 if my memory serves me right (Whenever the Hands of Hope story ended don't want to spoil for others). It's still a decent show but you can tell they ran out of cohesive material and started throwing darts at a board to extend the story.

Agreed on Breaking Bad.
Lost

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom