Wayne feat. Nicki Prod. by Diplo: Lay It Down

Is Lay it down the name of the song? Might wanna add that  to the title g. Good lookin.

Awe don't hate before you hear it bro. I feel like (just like wayne said in an interview) that people classify certain people in one category or another. Remember it's not diplo producing for himself so it will have a different vibe. That said, the new track he did for Usher is kinda lame but the bass sounds good in a system. Hopefully the track he did for Tunechi is on another level. Wayne himself seemed pretty excited so I have high hopes. Peep Usher's new track below.  

make the thread when you have the track

Diplo is dope, not interested in hearing Wayne or Nick though

more ******** for the radio..

pass like steve nash.
Can't blame them, though. I don't care how dedicated to your roots you are, if you have the opportunity to make 10x the millions by going for a more commercialized sound, you're probably going to do it. And try to hold the judgement until release. :wink:

there's no point in making this thread though, what exactly are we supposed to discuss?
Discussing the collab for people who were unaware of it since it's an unusual mashup, wanting to know people's thoughts, if they're excited, etc. I happen to love Tunechi, Nicki, and electronic music so I'm pretty pumped. And I think there are quite a few threads a little more pointless than this one. :wink:

Diplo is dope, so I know the beat will be on point, but I am disappoint that I came in here looking for a track and it's not out yet

I really don't see the big deal. We're discussing the new Kid Cudi album before it drops, are we not? What about J.Coles "Born Sinner" before it dropped? Same difference. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom