Wayne Gretzky's card nets $94,163 vol.. what was the best card you had ?

I have a ton of baseball, basketball, football cards from the 80s/early 90s...is it even worth it to try to sell them? Some, like a Mark McGwire USA baseball card probably aren't even worth what they were back then.

I have a ton of baseball, basketball, football cards from the 80s/early 90s...is it even worth it to try to sell them? Some, like a Mark McGwire USA baseball card probably aren't even worth what they were back then.

Saw the Gretzky over the weekend... unbelievable.

Not the favourite in the collection, but probably the most valuable. Excuse the truly horrible pics...

Saw the Gretzky over the weekend... unbelievable.

Not the favourite in the collection, but probably the most valuable. Excuse the truly horrible pics...

I still contend the 97-99 UD game used jersey era was the beginning of the end for this great hobby

this one sold for 32k just a couple months ago:
i6lcug.jpg

I still remember getting some weird purple felt Dan Marino insert around 1999. BV was some crazy price like $200.. I also remember getting a Curtis Martin UD triple black diamond whos value had to be calcullated usins a 2x or 4x scale..

Those were the days. I got out of it right after Vince Carter was drafted... Hype levels were great at that point. I kind of wish a player like Lebron wouldve come around sooner. By 2003, the genre was shattered

I still contend the 97-99 UD game used jersey era was the beginning of the end for this great hobby

i6lcug.jpg

I still remember getting some weird purple felt Dan Marino insert around 1999. BV was some crazy price like $200.. I also remember getting a Curtis Martin UD triple black diamond whos value had to be calcullated usins a 2x or 4x scale..

Those were the days. I got out of it right after Vince Carter was drafted... Hype levels were great at that point. I kind of wish a player like Lebron wouldve come around sooner. By 2003, the genre was shattered

i have thousands of mlb, nba, nfl, and marvel/dc cards in my moms crib somewhere
i know i have 25+ mj cards

i have thousands of mlb, nba, nfl, and marvel/dc cards in my moms crib somewhere
i know i have 25+ mj cards

I have a ton of cards. Last year I pulled a triple jersey triple autograph joe Montana Steve young Jerry rice card, and a 1 of 1 Larry bird autographed jersey patch card.

I have a ton of cards. Last year I pulled a triple jersey triple autograph joe Montana Steve young Jerry rice card, and a 1 of 1 Larry bird autographed jersey patch card.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

i6lcug.jpg

It wasn't the end. I remember when these first came out and how I would give my kidney for one of these cards. It was the overproduction of game worn cards that came later on that became the end.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

i6lcug.jpg

It wasn't the end. I remember when these first came out and how I would give my kidney for one of these cards. It was the overproduction of game worn cards that came later on that became the end.

definitely my most valuable card.  my wife and I had bought a box a few years ago... busted it open, this was in the last pack.
Beckett price guide has it priced as 'no value available' because of its rarity.

definitely my most valuable card.  my wife and I had bought a box a few years ago... busted it open, this was in the last pack.
Beckett price guide has it priced as 'no value available' because of its rarity.

Back
Top Bottom