WC4 2016 Legit Check PLEASE HELP!!!

AIR JORDAN 4 "WHITE CEMENT" 2016 LEGIT CHECK

Ordered these off of eBay. Won a bidding for $125.

Listed as "pre-owned" but show NO signs of wear other than softened leather. No creasing, outsole dirt, or any signs of wear period. Even the bottoms smell new. Kind of suspicious.

Compared these to a pair ordered from NDC in-hand and the only flaw I found was the leather on my pair was much much softer and malleable that the NDC pair. The hang tag is also a darker shade of orange. Everything else lined up well. Also, can't find a fake pair that looks this good, so I'm questioning it.

Need a second opinion. Check pics below for me please and let me know what you guys think.

If anything, his resembles the real sticker compared to that fake one. Shoes do look a little off but I noticed that 4s tend to look that way in photos. Honestly every regular flaw I usually see in fakes on this pair, I am not seeing on these. Tongue is right height, mesh looks correct. Good stitching, good cement print. Bottoms seem on point, most fakes are very sloppy with the paint on the bottom..insole looks correct. Post picture of box lable and shoe trees if you can. To hard to tell, but they don't show the usual major flaws fakes usually tend to have

There are more than one fake manufacturing company, you don't think other fake manufacturers will have a different font and it dose not look like the authentic ones.

Behind wings of both shoes. Left shoe is first picture, right shoe is second. Both wings look identical on both wings of each individual shoe.

LEFT SHOE (TOP) RIGHT SHOE (BOTTOM)

Fake. Shoe trees are wrong. The size sticker inside is wrong. The word "SIZE" should be the same length as the word "MENS". If you look close it is shorter

Back
Top Bottom