WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 2

Hey dalitso....is there any Js you DONT have? Anyways, props on your collection once again.
"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition to twelve steps"- Hov

Arbitrary/CG 3's
4pysmsj.jpg
CanonRebels

yo my wife decided to get in on the action during 11's week...

she says, "you love silica packs as much as I love diamonds". I'd say they work...

addicted2mikes is selling..
size10. - dmp XIs
size11. - pusheads & dmp VIs

whats good cuzzo thats what i holla at u on myspace 4 to check out the pics but anyway 1's r lookin nice
brooklyn NYC sneaker head since 1990

gud lookin, yea i hit u bak up, but im waitin 2 see ya heat homie, u kno wat it is !
"Im Da Man, Yes Shorty Im Da Man, Im So Fly Its No Tellin When Ima Land"

Nice 11's week everyone!! Nice 13 lows Shoofoo!!
I been too lazy to post lately, heres what I rocked Today.

DMP 11's

4pmiwx2.jpg

Lol, hey wassup shoehead23! Those 11's lookin' so fresh and so clean lol! See you tomorrow bro!

Can y'all help me on the whole posting pics thing? As you can see I'm new, what do I do?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

^ :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

nice XI's everyone.
Sick VIII's mrishnuffin.

Had to put my dog of 13 years to sleep today, by far the saddest thing I've experienced.

-OG XIII

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

thanks sekim2detcidda, I appreciate it.

and That Valles Dude, yeah, it really sucked hah. But I kinda knew it was time, and we didn't want to stretch it out and have her in pain for too long. But Naw, I didnt even think about XIII's for 13 years, thats a wild coincidence though. I kinda threw on whatever and they happened to be sitting out.

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

Just got em in and had to rock em:

Please hit me up if you have any of these below in a size 10 DS or VNDS:

1. Flint XIII's
2. Grape V's
3. Raptor VII's
4. Black/Caro V's

sorry about your dog man. I had to do that to my dog recentaly also. It does suck.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
I'll sleep when I die.

Back
Top Bottom