As long as you don't take the ohSnaps route
:lol:
laugh.gif

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

wore this over the weekend to suk my kicks battle dalitso is killing this post
67rbka1.jpg
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

Can't tell me nothin!

hey dalitso.. do you tuck in one side of your shirt for the pics are wear it like that? and also. i was wondering if you had any other heat other than jordan?
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Wht/Blk-True Red XIIIs / Wht/Red XIIs are smokin people. I'm too lazy to post pics. I had my West XIXs on earlier. Sitting here now in 2K4 lasers Blk/Gold (Asias) I know they don't count but...
COOK # 45

Attaq n' ShooFoo23, fresh IIz. chop204, thanx for the comment. collection post comin up soon before the summer is out. 6z love, you got mad heat yourself Playa. thanx for the props Fam!!! them XIIIz are sick by the way. oak75raidersas, it's a DC thang...tucking one side in. On the kicks tip, I only rock Jordans cause this shoe game is costly.

^^^ LMAO.I wear mine down to the ground
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father but by me." - John 14:6
-High Hopes

Lol, I wear all my shoes, just not all the time. After each wear they get wiped down and back into the box.

Fresh DMPs up there 6z love, wish I had a set. Also nice XIIIs and OG XIs up there too.

"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition to twelve steps"- Hov

damnn nice bordeux ( i know i didnt spell that right) and real frrsh DMP VI's. Anyways i wore my True Blue Spizikes Yesterday
260248890.jpg

266441559.jpg

Sorry if this is the worng place for the question. I have a pair of black/red/white retro IVs and I'd like to know if they are legit. Here's a pic of the the tag, maybe someone can help?

shoes_381-b.jpg

Also, if anyone knows the name of this shoe, I'd appreciate that:

shoes_089.jpg

^Black/red/white? Not really sure of the colorway, but by judging the tag, they're fake. The date does not touch the barcode, and it should. The font is also off. Next time use the Jordan Brand price/legit check forum.

Today :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unbanned.

Back
Top Bottom