WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

Wore Mars 4's

*pic take from my post n' the foodxshoes thread.*

Quote:
Trials and Temptations Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.James 1:2-3

3 Nails + 1 Cross = 4 given

yall just haters not everybody gotta have the same style and you swear im the only dude that dresses like that and i dont hate cause i got better thangs to do...and for the people that give me credit go0d lo0kin out and stay up cause they know that this is infact a jordan post and yall haters gotta respect that this is a JORDAN POST! and NOT a HATER POST!

43gpqxc.jpg

everything will be ok, just wear better clothes."ryanakamonay'

Quote:
ryanakamonay...please log off and sign onto iss

hahaha....^ and the U MAD? pic...i was waiting for that..haha...getting mad flamed...
F/S..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5
Jordan XIV last shot sz 9.5 w/box retro card..NDS $100 shipped...Jordan XIII black/red sz 9..w/box..used.. $100 shipped

Ist time ballin in these and I must say they are very comfy and have great traction.
233716045.jpg

You gotta make it do what it do, Baby!

"Straight outta LoCash/ crazy muthaf*^%a named GUSTO"

"ryanakamonay" no one is hating on anything you do.

were simply pointing out the obvious, your style is "different" to say the least, and the grandma night gowns you wear that you consider your "fresh tee's" are indeed sloppy. and just dumb looking.

but like others, you see and follow. so go ahead and "go dumb" and get "hyphy" in your XXXXXL shirts, no ones stopping you, lmao.

WANTED SIZE 10.5 - 11

[] pushead SB
[] reese forbes SB
[] hawaii SB
[] white melvins SB
[] black melvins SB
[] de la soul high SB
[] heineken SB

[] bred 11's
[] bred 13's

damn get off that mans @#%$

Quote:
were simply pointing out the obvious, your style is "different" to say the least, and the grandma night gowns you wear that you consider your "fresh tee's" are indeed sloppy. and just dumb looking.
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamFreshPrince
Colts Superbowl XLI Champs​

i did let him be till he sed we were hating.

i dont hate.

and i just backed up why i pointed his fit out in the first place.

WANTED SIZE 10.5 - 11

[] pushead SB
[] reese forbes SB
[] hawaii SB
[] white melvins SB
[] black melvins SB
[] de la soul high SB
[] heineken SB

[] bred 11's
[] bred 13's

Quote:
yall just haters not everybody gotta have the same style and you swear im the only dude that dresses like that and i dont hate cause i got better thangs to do...and for the people that give me credit go0d lo0kin out and stay up cause they know that this is infact a jordan post and yall haters gotta respect that this is a JORDAN POST! and NOT a HATER POST!
:x
sick.gif

Quote:
I have a perfect friend for you.. his name is Italian3.
Jordans for Sale!!!OG DS AIR JORDAN VI FOR SALE
Team Pacific Northwest​
Refs: DrewHeff(olive V), KeVeNMaYnE(green IV)

:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown,Wesley, Pollard,Pavlovic,D.Jones​

Nice black cements and true blues on the other page.
Pre-order Your DTRT or Fire Red III's at Kaysshoes.com (Free Shipping,matching t-shirt and socks with every order)

Use this code for an additional $5 off any purchase: 114Get 20% off at Karmaloop.com Repcode:TL12549

Want to make some extra cash to put towards sneakers?
Go to Treasure Troppers and make money doing offers or getting cash back for shopping.

Back
Top Bottom