WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

Alts today to class...Nice STealth V's up there. :pimp:
pimp.gif
4cn9qih.jpg

I would pass on those VI's doll. Going to the store and thought I would contribute.........

cement001jt6.jpg
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.​

og kids vI's had leather. my first reaction to those pics is that they are og kids. but they could also be og adult sz with the suede starting to look shiny almost like leather after a lot of wear. my gut tells me those are og (1991) legit vi's although its hard to tell with those pics. you dont see the 3m around the holes on fakes or even the 2001 retros only og's.

ShooFoo those XIII's are fresh!
"Anything that is worth doing is worth doing right."
"I've been known to do the impossible like Broadway Joe" - Phife Dawg, A Tribe Called Quest
.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

Quote:
That was my point from the jump genius.....the man that COULD have a complaint (the person who posted the pic) has not posted anything about the comment, you seem to be the only one with their panties in a wad. He most likely couldn't give a drop of rat piss what I thought he meant. I am however, almost positive he doesn't need you to be the Kevin Costner to his Whitney Houston. Let it go junior.
TeamFreshPrince
TeamAmFam​

Rocked Milis with shorts on a bee-yute-i-ful day in SoCal
2v2a2c7.jpg
TEAM KING KOOPADon't quote me boy, I aint said shhh

Yeah, I am def. done with the Antibiotic Ointment. I have been back to the artist to have him look it over, and right now it is just itching and peeling. I have been putting lotion on it, and it is almost done healing, which is a monkey off of my back. But with it being irritated last week, and not healing correctly, some of the color is not there, and some does not look as it should, but he said touch ups are no big deal. So I will be going back in a month to get it touched up.

Recycled Pic. but here is what I wore to go out tonight:

p6240045mj9.jpg
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

un'DS'd....

school / to go out to eat for a friends b-day

35n4gih.jpg

2lcmfr9.jpg

2d1sfp5.jpg
"I been in this game for years, it made me a animal
It's rules to this 'ish, I wrote me a manual"

Back
Top Bottom