WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

It seems like I'm the only one posting damn........
21euwig.jpg

my DS DMP sz 10.5 for your DS DMP sz 11 or 11.5[/b]
Email: [email protected]
For sale VNDS Jordan XVII's sz 10.5 cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180012684500&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Hi all. Nice stealth's AJ4Life and nice pearly IX's Uptempo81! Wish I never passed on both of those :\
ohwell.gif
Anyways, nice enough day to wear these.
21j7g55.jpg

Quote:
tifanny sp- i never seen a girl from queens rocking that much heat as you do. im very impressed. i liek your OG's. where in queens r u from??

:wink:
wink.gif
thanks, im from ozone park
you dont remember when you was my sweetest?
you dont remember i called you reeses pieces?

^ around my way you barely see chicks rocking some decent kicks. Im from Elmhurst

Im starting to love coming to sneaker showcase forum. NBAGREATESTSHOES never puts up pics. lol. but i can kinda relate. im too lazt to get the camera and actually put up the pics.

Member No. 1​

Hey people wore this yestruday just to chill with my friends and i don't know it it a rule if u got 2 censored ur face or block your face out because i did a post last time and it was taken off.

Me With My White Red X's
21jsl6t.jpg

Oh yea tiff live around my way also well not really but im from queens 2. Plus nice shoes everyone

he probably doesn't even have most of the shoes he says he wears.
You can't cop cars, without seeing cop cars. - Kanye West

well we all know how this thread slowly moves, so maybe he just postin to participate and help the thread move quciker.
TEAM KING KOOPA

^^^^
with my citrus 7s i usually rock an orioles jersey or hat, the orange matches perfectly. JB also made a shirt that goes with it. i also wear a black polo with an orange tee underneath and vice versa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most recent pick-up: Mars IV (2 pairs)

Next pick-up: Black/Carolina V

The Citrus VII's are hard 2 match
Wanted: Stealth XX and OLY. VII Sz. 13

i kno there not jays but...

today i rocked this fit with some jean shorts

21lto9h.jpg

Check My Forum Kicks For Sale

^^ Nice V's..the more i see them, the more i wanna cop...those blue are killin it :smile:
smile.gif

Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery.....Only Ourselves Can Free
Our Minds

In not a big fan of the Vs, but those are pretty damn hott. Is the tongue suppose to be that long? I think it would look alot better if it was a bit shorter.

Back
Top Bottom