WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

I was born in 1980 in I don't remember men ever wearing stretch jeans. some of these dudes have to be wearing women's jeans. thats just wrong on so many levels

Air Murphy 23 : that jacket is :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM KING KOOPA

Quote:
I was born in 1980 in I don't remember men ever wearing stretch jeans. some of these dudes have to be wearing women's jeans. thats just wrong on so many levels
:lol:
laugh.gif
WILL NOT :smh:
smh.gif
|I
tired.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
Harlem plays the best ball in the country
"The only thing Kobe and Jordan got in common is that they both black."

nice jacket man...feeling em III's on that dog.
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07​

nice fit injennz

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM SACRAMENTO KINGS

Abdur-Rahim 3 Artest 93 Bibby 10 Martin 23 Miller 52

Douby 8 Garcia 32 Potapenko 20 Price 7 Salmons 15 Thomas 9 Williams 30 Williamson 34​

^Thanks everyone for the comments. I love this UK Windrunner....Owns the cement print Jordan jacket.

My dog is a Toy Yorkie........She is just adorable.

UNDS these the other night....

For Sale or Trade: DS Air Jordan IV Black Cat Size 12

For Sale:Stay true to yourself....and your kicks!

Wanted: Air Max 90/360 Foot Patrol One Time Only's size 12

NICE FITZ ER'BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANYWAYS, ROCKED THE IXz YESTERDAY

ROCKED THE CAVVYz EASTERDAY!!!!LOL
DalitsoSeb Master ArsonI do rock all my kicks. I use tape on the bottom to keep em lookin DS. It's time consuming when prepairing to rock but it's worth it in the end...thanx for the comment.

^nice IXs
TEAM SACRAMENTO KINGS

Abdur-Rahim 3 Artest 93 Bibby 10 Martin 23 Miller 52​

Douby 8 Garcia 32 Potapenko 20 Price 7 Salmons 15 Thomas 9 Williams 30 Williamson 34​

^^nice blk/cements, just picked those up for $102.50, too bad they are not that fresh

anyway, i couldn't wait...

Team Disgruntled​

ouu XX2s are fire!
TEAM SACRAMENTO KINGS

Abdur-Rahim 3 Artest 93 Bibby 10 Martin 23 Miller 52​

Quote:
I do rock all my kicks. I use tape on the bottom to keep em lookin DS. It's time consuming when prepairing to rock but it's worth it in the end...thanx for the comment.
wow...hahahaha...od

Quote:
I do rock all my kicks. I use tape on the bottom to keep em lookin DS. It's time consuming when preparing to rock but it's worth it in the end...thanx for the comment.
47m89q9.jpg
:\
ohwell.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom