WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

had to unDS some XIV....not many ppl wearing these anymore...

Wanted: Jordan Retro II red/white/black sz: 11-12. if you have them i want them...hit me up
FS: Cool Grey III's sz:8.5

Wore my DTRT III's today

62x5idk.jpg

Cesar do you rock those 14's with laces stuffed inside shoe or untied? B/c I heard the 14 laces are annoying to rock tied up.
Detroit still runs the East...

For Sale:VNDS Blk/Red/White Air Zoom LeBron 2 size 10 $80

I have had no issues with the XIV laces. The only thing I found annoying when I first wore them is the fact your socks sag inside the shoe. It becomes less of an issue the more you wear them, though.

JB can take their argon/zest/white/black/blah/blah/puke XI lows and shove them.
I'm cool with these..
250348395.jpg
I'm at peace with my lust​
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah​
It's evolution, baby​

I like wearin my shirts with the tags in em'!!!!LOL :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

ANYWAYS, BROKE THESE OUT TODAY!!!!!!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
LOVE IS KNOWING THAT THE FIRST PAIR OF KICKS YOU EVER COPPED WERE THE ONLY ONES YOU WANTED TO ROCK!!!

Quote:
Cesar do you rock those 14's with laces stuffed inside shoe or untied? B/c I heard the 14 laces are annoying to rock tied up.

i dont stuff the laces inside the shoes thats annoying when you walk. what i do is i just tye them and put the tongue in front of the tye, i do that so the tongue can pop out, u know what i mean, sorry if i cant describe it very well
Wanted: Jordan Retro II red/white/black sz: 11-12. if you have them i want them...hit me up
FS: Cool Grey III's sz:8.5

Man I need to get some black XX2's. Those are too fresh. I see people playing in them all the time now and they are just so nice on the court.

Im in the 5's
4pecrr4.jpg
For Trade​
Jordan BMP/OLNL Size 8 for 9-10 in SEATTLE​
Team Pacific NorthwestRefs in Profile.....
I Turn 16 in 28 Days!

thats a real nice picturee. Nice stuff everyone. I wore some fire red Vs like 3 times this week lol. I love these shoes.
4m7k7ic.jpg

Back
Top Bottom