WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

I feel you on Stonecrest Mall Black Ice. I remember when the Grapes came out there were only like 8 ppl the not including myself....and i gotta go cop those flint VII's now @ DTLR
Xbox Live Gamertag:DWills925

Cardinals to my Brothers Graduation @ Qwest Field a few days ago
6bdvne9.jpg
Rihanna where you at?

vcof2005- Yea man, I've never been to south dekalb, I might have to check it out lol.

DJ236- good luck coppin those Flints. They only had a size 14 on display. I lucked out cause thats my size. I think they have one more size 14 left cause the sz 14 shoe is still on display, they have to have the other shoe sitting in a box in the back collecting dust lol. I love Stonecrest. Thats where I got my Grey XXIs from last August for $120 or $130 they came out in June I believe and retailed for $180.

Hey, I know there is a regional forum but not many people go there to reply to my questions, but do any of you 2 (or any other GA residents) know any new info about the new location of Prestigious
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> ICeMaN. sb appreci-HATER no more (shut up Khal)
F/S: VVNDS Authentic Nike Jordan Bullets jersey size60 CHEAP
NYC <-> ATL​

I heard a rumor that they may be relocating to Atlantic Station later on this year or early next year.
"People who talk all the time never have anything to say"-Me
Wanted: Jordan I, II, XII's and OLY. VII Sz. 12-13 AIM: vcof2006

^^yea, I heard the same thing too lol. U ever got rid of those chambrays?
F/S: VVNDS Authentic Nike Jordan Bullets jersey size60 CHEAP​
NYC <-> ATL​

To BlackIce, there are stores in Georgia called Hibbett Sports, mainly aroung the Conyers & Covington area. Sports Profile is also known to have releases that are a year old that you could cop for less. Oh, and yeah I love Stoncrest, South Dekalb too, they have all the shoe stores,you should definitely check it out but don't be sursprised if you see lots of cops, there have been 2 shootings at the mall this year! Hope that helps. Glad to know some Georgians on NT, Holla!

ason92 - I mos definately will check out South Dekalb when I get the chance, and I'll be sure to search for the other stores you mentioned as well.
Quote:
Glad to know some Georgians on NT
F/S: VVNDS Authentic Nike Jordan Bullets jersey size60 CHEAP
NYC <-> ATL​

Quote:
U ever got rid of those chambrays?

Yeah, I had to put them on ebay twice. I swear sz. 14 is the hardest size in the world to sell.
"People who talk all the time never have anything to say"-Me
Wanted: Jordan I, II, XII's and OLY. VII Sz. 12-13 AIM: vcof2006

vcof2005,DJ236, and Black Ice 116 I think we should get our own team started, it could be called team ATLiens or Team GA but do any of you guys know how to get it started?

^^I'm already working on it ason92. I just sent DJ236 a PM, I'll send one out to you as well.

And no problem dalitso. Always willing to help a fellow NTer.
vcof2005
NYC <-> ATL
F/S: VVNDS Authentic Nike Jordan Bullets jersey size60 CHEAP​

today
535b9rn.jpg

yesterday
6g3kr3s.jpg
nWo
new world order
"When im high i cant see straight, my eyes chinky and a huge smile on my face" -me

I wore fire red 5's and a Bring me Luck evisu shirt
261144935.jpg

261144940.jpg

wore the flints 2day
261144932.jpg
Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
DMP 10.5 DS get at me quick for sale
[email protected]

Nice Kicks Everyone. I've been getting quite a few PMs from people regarding the whole "GA Team" thing. I would like to PM each and every single one of u to let you know what I've come up with so far. However, ezboard said that I have reached my daily limit of 5 PMs sent to fellow members of ezboard, and I can't send anymore until tomorrow. So I am posting this here.
Will:
JordanKing357, DJ236, Hotteztsince88, vcof2005, ason92, and even Jay Dean03

please report to the "southeast" section of the Regional forum, so that we can discuss this matter of a team please. "All GA NTers welcome" will be the name of the topic. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom