WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

Quote:
First time postin in this forum, rockin this around the house today and similar theme tomorrow for the BIG DAY! Go Blazers

yes!!!!!!!!!!! GO BLAZERS. Here we come to the championship next year

Scan%201.jpg

the XIIIz are killin these pages.
ANYWAYS, TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Quote:
LOVE IS KNOWING THAT THE FIRST PAIR OF KICKS YOU EVER COPPED WERE THE ONLY ONES YOU WANTED TO ROCK!!!

crocs to breakfast

"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​
Team Disgruntled​

those XIII's still look like they fresh out the box dalitso ... and nice touch on the hologram hat .. hahah

^ lol. I stay right next to u a town up. Hit me inbox or email wit you number, and yeah I can ship to Canada my auntie stay out there. holla
FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 DTRT FSR 9.5,11 155 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT [email protected](I wear a 12-13)

lol its ure cousin from canada i had a feelin it was u i see da kick game is still up there trying to get my kick game up there now that im getting dat real cake u gotta send me some of those shirts for my mars 4's

word to old haloween costums - fake sleeve on my leg
* no i sure as @#%$ didnt where it out the house :lol:
laugh.gif

ended up in these for a rainy day :frown:
frown.gif
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​
3 nails + 1 Cross = 4 Given. *Born again*
Mr.Doug - You will be forever missed and in my heart.​

^ Fresh Green Bean V's man!

sig check!

TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

TEAM KING KOOPA​

bronhead23, Prolific Heat, nerd14, n' fbi6904, Thanx for the comments. yall know yall got str8 heat too. AIR JXIII, fresh croc man. Black Ice116 :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Quote:
LOVE IS KNOWING THAT THE FIRST PAIR OF KICKS YOU EVER COPPED WERE THE ONLY ONES YOU WANTED TO ROCK!!!

Back
Top Bottom