today.........
DMP XIs+rocawear shirt= :pimp:
pimp.gif
:D
happy.gif

------------------
LOOKING FOR Js size.11-11.5
[email protected]

DAMNIT MEZ...that Polo is just STUPID!!!...Man that is dope with the Grapes.

"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

i kno i posted already but the misses made me do it, i didnt wanna wear the grn bns or the sunsets yet so i laced these up again, dam man JB be doin kids DIRTY! 1st no 3M-like material and then the tungs dont even shine that well, the tung is more dull on the mens sizes too
7342d815.jpg

"wearin the same fit as yesterday mornin / same shirt same jeans, all i do is switch up Jordans!"...jaehow
new "KICKS" flow comin soon myspace.com/ilovexi

gosh.... i can't wait to get my grapes.... well i hope i do.
3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

^^^i gotta pass on em :frown: i jus moved out the parents house and now i got BILLS!!! sux but it had to be done.
"wearin the same fit as yesterday mornin / same shirt same jeans, all i do is switch up Jordans!"...jaehow
new "KICKS" flow comin soon myspace.com/ilovexi

Back
Top Bottom