:D
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

$250 DS AIR JORDAN 5 BLK/CARO. SIZE 7.5 LIMITED STYLE
MESSAGE ME IF YOUR INTERESTED

Hey wassup uptempo81! Yeah, been busy. Too lazy to take pics also. Seems like a while for you too? Thanks imfromdalycity650. Lovin' those DMP XI's. Are you talking about the new Bloomingdale's downtown S.F.? I gotta check that out soon. Anyways, wore XI lows today. Too lazy to take a new pic. Nice IV's too, AirJordans4Life.
2lkxyso.jpg

Wore My Mars IV to Carowinds
[/img]

What kind of cameras do you guys have, cause yall pictures look GREAT, there so CLEAR and CRISP! Yall Pics really could be in magnzines or newspapers thats how good they look! so what kind of cameras do you guys have so that i can get one!
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

how come alot of the shoes i see you guys showing me, look so fresh, without a single crease on them. You guys must be walking like ducks or something, cause I can't seem to keep my shoes that fresh like alot of you..... unless you guys just put them on and took pictures and took them off right away and back in the box it goes...

^some ppl take care of thier shoes good. and alot UNDS. or clean after each wear. some also walk carefully or the shoe fits perfectly. i dont know about the picture worn only thing, cuz that would really be stupid.
TEAM KING KOOPA

Quote:
how come alot of the shoes i see you guys showing me, look so fresh, without a single crease on them.

i doubt anyone would post their beaters.
to keep them from creasing, stuff them when you don't wear them, and scrub soles every 3 wears

Quote:
You guys must be walking like ducks or something,

:rofl:
roll.gif
that made me laugh
My Collection Post!

Lol, wassup uptempo81! If only I could, but I just can't :b
tongue.gif
Nice XV's bro! I use to not like the XV's but now they're growing on me. Those and the white/navy lows are nice. Anyways, wore retro IX's for today.
2dbw5yh.jpg

2upu83n.jpg

I REALLY NEED THE PLAYGROUND TEE IN A M/L, I HAVE TWO XXL'S, IF ANYBODY WANTS TO TRADE ME FOR A L OR M HIT ME UP.
-WiLL

[/center]

Back
Top Bottom