WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

dope infared VI's JBTarHeel23 :pimp:
pimp.gif
FORSALE
$250 DS AIR JORDAN 5 BLK/CARO. SIZE 7.5 LIMITED STYLEMESSAGE ME IF YOUR INTERESTED

Nice Carolina XIV's, Cement IV's, and Sunset V's... damn, I need to get a camera so I can post some of my fits... keep 'em comin!
"Anything that is worth doing is worth doing right."
"I've been known to do the impossible like Broadway Joe" - Phife Dawg, A Tribe Called Quest

^yeah i dont like posting what i wear alot and other jordans i have is what most of yall have any way so whats da point on the others.
TEAM KING KOOPA

LaDainianTomlinson06-07NFL MVP

^^ how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsy pop?

ah 1 ah 2 ah 3 the answer is 3

the answer to your question why mods never show their face in pictures is 3 .
"What happened to the world is my biggest question what happened to the cutty furl was the biggest lesson, up the block sideways through the intersection seemed just like yesterday we was in a session."

-Jacka

Wore my black/caro 5s to cop my stealth 5s.
2n0j5vo.jpg

2chuwy8.jpg

The quality is great on the stealths. Soles were super icey, leather is durable, no glue spots, wasnt pre-creased. I think it has better quality than the grapes. If youre on the fence for these, cop them!

Bonus Pic:
2q0j8f5.jpg
My Collection Post!

^^ Damn, I wanted those sport royal 5s, but the funds are kinda low. I dont own any 5s now, and I got the military 4s last month. I didnt think it was worth droppin 200+ on 2 kicks of the same colorway one month after the other (especially since Im tryin to buy a car at the moment) :\
ohwell.gif

o well, count me in for the fire red 5s in Dec!
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>

nice IX's Italian3. I still need a pair in size 11. only jay's that i don't have that i want are 1, 3, 9, 20.
Is and IIIs are being retroed next year, so that leaves 9 and 20s for me to cop.
My Collection Post!

chabbbboi23 -- dude amazing PHOTOSHOP SKILLS.
"Your Girl Don't Like Me Anymore,How Long Has She Been Gay?"

Back
Top Bottom