WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

:smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
That is such a contradiction. Why would you wear a Dunk SB with a fit from the 90's?

not a 90s fit what is so 90s about his fit? he has on jeans? I forget yellow is a 90s color they haven't worn it in a decade... and the shirt with no sleeves also smh hahahahha

once again my fellow NT ppl iam sorry iam into fashion so I dress a lil diff sorry

Hmmm. I dont see people in the street wearing yellow jeans/pants, A Brand Nubian/Muslim cap, and a leather Members Only jacket. Fashion? If you call bape fashion I guees this can be too.

I mean unless you were on a photoshoot for like New Jack City then those outfits would be verbatim.
I'll chill like Pacino, kill like DeNiro.Aim: econaz02
Email: [email protected]
NEW MUTHA FXXKIN YORK T-Shirts

what i wore today

B-grade 21s from an outlet, came out to $68 after a few discounts.

i never really considered this shoe till i found it so cheap.
turns out i have a an old velour ecko suit that matches almost perfectly
:-D, had to take this outfit out of BACK of the closet.

EDIT: o yeah, i should add the picture!

2uhs54z.jpg
TEAM PLATANOOLIVE 5s SAMPLE JORDAN CLOTHING EBAY AUCTIONS!!

"wowzers!" - khon thai 612

Yes those are Olives that ruined the pic now I have to give yall an F. Looks hella stupid with Olives. And that one pic of the guy sittin on the couch with the girl not one of yall are wearing jordans so what was the point of posting in here??

Nice kicks!!! The out fit is too funny!

defintion of a P I M P but it wouldnt let me say it all in one word, I dont know why. But I was def feeling that Chain with the olives. One word :pimp:
pimp.gif

oh i thought you were one of those internet tough guy trash talkers, good looks.... appreciate the love

Man, that picture on the last page with the guys dressing in late 80;s early 90;s gear is dope.
I got my rockstar stunna shade glasses on!

mhtcjt37 im 16 where in sterling u live? and what school? i go to broad run

AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

ayo I'm all for the style of the 80s/90s, but honestly, when I saw the 1st pic, I thought of Michael Jackson's "Bad" video.
Especially after seein the guy in the Maroon pants.
Quote:
dude in the maroon pants in the first pic had me dying :rofl:
roll.gif

I can almost hear him say "Who's Bad?" :lol:
laugh.gif
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>
MCMLXXXIX​

^^^that pik is the definiton of RETRO b. i bet the fits broke more necks than the sneaks tho lol. but there is really no need to flame, they doin them.

XVs 2day....2nd ugliest shoe JB ever produced. them Jordan Icy boots are a VERY distant 1st place :lol:
laugh.gif

fs! BLK/CHROME IIs,WHT/BLUE DUB ZEROS, ICE GREEN Xs pm if u interested
"wearin the same fit as yesterday mornin / same shirt same jeans, all i do is switch up Jordans!"...jaehow

Back
Top Bottom