WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

nice VII's up there....anybody remember the name of that website that has the Blk Red VII's and only that pair of jordans?? I want to get some but i forgot the name of the site?
E-MoNeY$

Retro Military 4 today
I really hope the blue paint doesn't start chipping too soon like the midsole on the 3s, but knowing the recent JB quality issues, u never know what to expect...

<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>
MCMLXXXIX​

Yesterday - these will be rocked to death
201278873.jpg

Nice cement IV's battleground03ed cracking but hasn't gotten too bad yet. My buddy wears his pair more than I do and his pair shows no signs of creasing or cracking on the midsole, so go figure. :\
ohwell.gif
4496zwi.jpg

Qujamerican-yeah i guess i could have said that nicer my bad. Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers man. Wear what ever floats your boat.
TEAM PLANTANO

^^So, let's put on some Militaries in hella good condition?
What you know about getting you a whip? Buy yourself some shoes, then your car kicks.

yeah my military iv's midsoles are sorta cracking also, and i only wore them 5 times.. probably cause i balled in them once maybe..
TEAM KING KOOPA - FOUNDER

carmines look legit...and i dont see 13s if u mean her yellow/white 14s they have to be samples...i think they were supposed to drop at the begining of this year and got scrapped

boodah nice camera thats a really nice pic
Team Weezy F.​
"No religion but the cops swear that imma drug lord"​
Wanted: VIII's, XII's and OLY. VII Sz. 13

Back
Top Bottom