WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

these

214765790.jpg
TEAMMOLLYWOPbay area buy my stuff...sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/clo/250469084.html

Thanks for clearing that up ijapino.

Do you remember or know how much later in the year the white/firered/black released as opposed to the white/black/firereds, just out of curiosity?

damn a first when i saw dudes fit i thought it was whack as hell. but i think its just the female jeans that threw me off. thats bulls starter jacket is fire :pimp:
pimp.gif
er and they were mostly 10-20$ but i doubt thats still the case. gonna have to hit up some thrift stores :lol:
laugh.gif

that's word to me...

AIM: airmurphy23

Every1 and their momma rockin the fire reds lol. I see y'all aint waste no time. Hey they're your shoes, do ya thing I ain't mad at ya.

Winter/Spring '07 for me! Might even try to cop some sport royals or green beans to hold me down

the post is once again stickied, yessssssss
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>
MCMLXXXIX​
Iceman the appreci-HATER

dont wear too much fire-red today lol

yesterday

today goin to the gym...wit the wife she was in the XIIIs

today AT the gym hoopin I HAD NEXT lol

"they say Flight, and Nike...u kno that they JORDANS!!! 4s and 5s and 9s its joseph"...jaehow

how are the v's for balling. when i tried the royals they sucked so i returned them
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
SZ 11 Nort Dunks -DS- for sale

^^^lol shoot that's wut I needa know too...I wood love to return shoes that I wore for money back or a fresh pair lol. But they koo to hoop in, jus make sure ur toe isn't broken, kinda like mine, and jus wear 2 pair of socks....then u'll be straight. I mean the 99s wood be WAAAAY better cuz they feel a lot better also they were imo made better as well, but u won't catch me hoopin in dem lol. U lucky to see me walkin in mine as a matter of fact....
"they say Flight, and Nike...u kno that they JORDANS!!! 4s and 5s and 9s its joseph"...jaehow

dalyte1 you posted that picture on iss, and i thought it was the real pair of blacktoes, hahaha but now i look on niketalk and see ur pic, now i know its custom, but still, its freaking nice and good job in customizing it, hahah

2wqzlt2.jpg

not what i wore today, but im from Philly..i have to do my final salute to my boy Ai.. check him out killin em with the XI's.. i hate the 76ers now.. stupid a$$es..

Back
Top Bottom