WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

no, thats the high top. the mid are the ones thatll be released

Quote:
how are the v's for balling. when i tried the royals they sucked so i returned them
JordanFreaks:
2v15e9j.jpg
Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Hare Jordan.

i didnt play in them. i tried them on and warmed up for my game a little. only like 5 minutes. then took them off and changed pairs
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
SZ 11 Nort Dunks -DS- for sale

^^^ migenteclothing.com
nWo
new world order
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
We get PHYSICAL​

youve been wearing a lot of dope jerseys^
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
SZ 11 Nort Dunks -DS- for sale

there's a big problem w/ those custom black/toes. The nike air on the toe should be black.
4 years of niketalk has made me a smarter man.

I'm aware of the tag on the tongue. I wasn't planning to do an exact replication of the black toe I. Pretty much for most people, that's the only way to tell it apart, even though 1994 and 1985 versions have a lot of differences.
I have 2 pairs of 1994 I's. The one I used to make the black toes had a bad grease/burn stain on the toe area, so instead of it just sitting in the box, I customized it. I actually finished customizing them the day before Gentry announce the black toes were coming back out.
I don't really consider ruining a classic. The 1994 version is closer to the 1985 version, and is way better looking than the upcoming 2007 mid release.

*Yesterday
Members Only xUBIQ(Im in love with this hoody) x Levi 527 x Grapes
*To School x Wifeys Crib (as usual)
Im loving they brought Ubiq to NYC its like the Japanese H&M Best Hoody i ever bought.. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM
Midnight Marauders
Founded By the Great
KicksFlipaDozen
Coming Jan. 07
Check Out for the adventures of 59fiftey up in the forbbiden url.. Episode1 Airing Now!

When did Members Only jackets go from being something you clown people for to a hip fashion trend. I am happy I missed that memo.

I remember seeing members only jackets on the clearance racks at Marshalls, 10yrs back, and thinking "those got so much grief when they were popular that they have got to make a comeback, I should grab one." However my girlfriend bagged on the idea so I skipped it. too bad.

Back
Top Bottom