WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

In class again...

564287.jpg

(Meetups in Bay Area can be arranged)
(`'..(` FS/FT:frown:`'.DS sz11.5 CHAMBRAY VII & SZ13 BLK/SIL.').') [email protected]

JKiCKz9 : Sign off and never come back. haha...nah... but , Thats crazy...and Unfair.....fresh and still wearible...Amazing.
Quote:
Trials and Temptations Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.James 1:2-3

I think I am going to get a pair of XXII's just to play ball in.

Will these hit the sales rack?
HEY YOU!!! PEEP MY SIG!!!

I GOT DEADSTOCK SIZE 10 FRENCH BLUE SEVENS FOR $222.00!!! I ALSO GOT SIZE 11.5 AND 13 FIRE RED FIVES FOR $160.00 PLUS SHIPPING!!! GET AT ME AT [email protected]

Wore the Jordan i'z today for fun...buh not outside weather was not permitting....had to break dem in anywayz b4 i break a few necks when i wear it with the full combo lol
228873466.jpg

Welcome to NT chelgotsole.

Nice Hares and XXIIs up there.
Pre-order Your Cool Grey or Fire Red III's at Kaysshoes.com (Free Shipping,matching t-shirt and socks with every order)

Use this code for an additional $5 off any purchase: 114Get 20% off at Karmaloop.com Repcode:TL12549

oooo this flip 3's look so sexy im getting them now o my god... yo these will be hot for the summer time yesss!!!
Black/UNI Blue 14's for sale. size 12 email me for a reasonable price. loocated in GA

dalyte1, sick custom blk toes.
JKiCKz9 Nice hares as well

Ferrari6888 , undecided on whether to get the XXII's or not. How do they feel and fit?

Nice J's everyone.
JB: FK the T&L Package.

80's baby

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
.......chiiiiiiiilllll,....my OG week was like 2years ago...... :\
ohwell.gif
METHE REAL HUNDREDS!.
+Too fly for his own good like Icarus.Internationally Known, Nationally Recognized, Locally Respected.

Chyea. Nice job real hundreds.
Quote:
Trials and Temptations Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.James 1:2-3

YOUNGGUNZ07 : If you wer refering to me , You know that you would say "Wow" if a dude came back at you with that. It was a good comeback. End of Story.
...Moving on......
I wore my Ice Blue's *Recyled Pic*
Quote:

Back
Top Bottom