3yfyxw6.jpg

4ddiwl0.jpg

CLE.

Modest Mouse+Eddie Bauer+OG Air Jordan 14 Indiglo
2r5b9dc.jpg
2d7ejyw.jpg

Thanks Mikesumoto!
Team Cleveland OG Member # 1.
KING OF CLEVELAND.......Kickswise.....anyway.
Shaker Heights,Ohio....http://www.myspace.com/shortycsince94

Don't Hate Me Because I Wear My Shoes and YOU just look at yours like priceless paintings.

Teamamfam

Yes, My Name is Chris And I'm Too Fat For Most Hypebeast Clothing.

shorty dope indiglos those were my first jordans ever when i was a kid. i need em back
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

Dude is asking for it man...

Whatever "it" is. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
HEY YOU!!! PEEP MY SIG!!!I GOT DEADSTOCK SIZE 10 FRENCH BLUE SEVENS FOR $222.00!!! I ALSO GOT SIZE 11.5 AND 13 FIRE RED FIVES FOR $160.00 PLUS SHIPPING!!! GET AT ME AT [email protected]

Quote:
dont forget them lil breezies @ GA state throw you looks because of ME I GAVE YOU THE LIL STYLE YOU GOT. this won't be addressed again. now fix your face and your sig.
:wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
hahah Expose? hmmmmm tell me why you 28 still posting on wdywt? with yo 4'11 ....tryna make the pics look like you a normal size person...expose? cmon dude...
:wow:
eek.gif

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't this the first wdywt beef?

^^^ Hahaha, the first beef I remember was like a month back, it was Italian3 and some Jon kid. Pretty funny but it got deleted. Anyway back to the topic (sorry but I don't have anything to contribute)...

Me and my gf just looked over pages 120-169 of this post so she could memorize all the Jordans- I didn't think she could do it, but she knows pretty much all of them now in about 15 minutes- damn, shes good...
BLACK SPIZ'IKES 11.5 FOR SALE- OR TRADE FOR YOUR SIZE 12 BLACK SPIZ'IKES- Inbox me!

Me and my gf just looked over pages 120-169 of this post so she could memorize all the Jordans- I didn't think she could do it, but she knows pretty much all of them now in about 15 minutes- damn, shes good...

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

Jordan Shirt, Shorts, and Shoes - Blacktoe AJ XIV's
TEAMAMFAMTEAM FLORIDAI need to trade my size 11.0 for your size 11.5 Foamposite One Retro!!!

Do you ball up?

It looks like you got the right height.
HEY YOU!!! PEEP MY SIG!!!

I GOT DEADSTOCK SIZE 10 FRENCH BLUE SEVENS FOR $222.00!!! I ALSO GOT SIZE 11.5 AND 13 FIRE RED FIVES FOR $160.00 PLUS SHIPPING!!! GET AT ME AT [email protected]

^^Nice showcase and nice fit
Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery.....Only Ourselves Can Free
Our Minds

Back
Top Bottom