roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
hahhaa...no beef ya'll...some ppl take this niketalk forum tooooooooo serious, that is whats funni. Me and IceeeWhite go way back...all fun and games
:smh:
smh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif
>:
mad.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:D
happy.gif
THE REAL HUNDREDS!.
+Too fly for his own good like Icarus.Internationally Known, Nationally Recognized, Locally Respected.

I will first answer the question everyone has been asking..."where did you get that display?"

Aberjna was/is an employee at FinishLine.They were going to throw the display away but he asked his boss if he could have it.His boss said yes and now it is his.HAPPY!!!!!!!!

Anyways...I wore my beater VI's to go play ball.

No sack ridin but THE REAL HUNDREDS if you don't mind me askin what do you do for a livin. I've been thinkin about different career options lately. Next year will be my final year of HS.

Oh and nice fits everybody :pimp:
pimp.gif

RKO2004... forget about law school... I'm having a tough time paying off tuitions, which cuts into my shoe purchases
Rage Against the Machine will reunite for Coachella!!

^Thanks for the advice.I want to play football but I also want to have other careers on the side. I want to become a billionaire before 40.Its going to be hard but I have faith that I can do it.

Me in steel X's the wife in XII lows, went to the mall with the kids.
2vl39nd.jpg
Don't quote me boy, I aint said shhh

Polo Sport+Polo Jeans+OG Air Jordan 13.
40puz2r.jpg
2hxr3x4.jpg
4bf6j9g.jpg
2m28gvm.jpg

Team Cleveland OG Member # 1.
KING OF CLEVELAND.......Kickswise.....anyway.
Shaker Heights,Ohio....http://www.myspace.com/shortycsince94

Don't Hate Me Because I Wear My Shoes and YOU just look at yours like priceless paintings.

Teamamfam

Yes, My Name is Chris And I'm Too Fat For Most Hypebeast Clothing.

I Miss the Old Randall Park Mall.

Back
Top Bottom