WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

un-DS'd Fire Reds for Lunar New Year shenanigans

img1464aou7.jpg

na that's a VI LOW box, wen dude showed me I got kinda scared for a minute lol cuz I was like DAM that box I fake! but its jus the wrong 1 lol. and on my post it says "why are they yellow...." I was speakin on the mocha IIIs
"i hate EVERYBODY wit blk/cmnt IIIs and inf VIs!..." _JaeHow_

Deng, nice come up. That's a trip. I thought my friend getting them for 250 was a come up -_-

Man like I said in the other post that was well worth a little driving. I would have drove 6 hours for some infared 6's.

^ nice pickups on the Mocha's and Infareds, $33 dollars, what a steal, just use some magic eraser or something to clean those ups, and seaglow the Infareds and your good to go.
F/S..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5
Jordan XIV last shot sz 9.5 w/box retro card..NDS $100 shipped...Jordan XIII black/red sz 9..w/box..used.. $100 shipped

grapes,aj tee, marlins fitted

This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK-J

teamdime12: yes, purple sharpie
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK-J

^^^DMP XI.... just straitght up nice..... Cant wait to unDS mine.........

231945292.jpg

Check out my Ebay Auctions:Seller ID kob8
EMAIL: [email protected]
AIM: kob8intheoc

I need some Nike Penny Foamposites, Jordan XI's size 9.

Wore my VII's for practice yesterday. Hadn't worn these in a while because I thought they weren't too comfortable. Well, they felt better than I expected, so I'll be wearing them again tomorrow. :b
tongue.gif
For the Love of the Game (Last Update: March 13 2005)

Back
Top Bottom