smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

ANYWAYS, ROCKED THESE TODAY!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
LOVE IS KNOWING THAT THE FIRST PAIR OF KICKS YOU EVER COPPED WERE THE ONLY ONES YOU WNATED TO ROCK!!!

Me and my son. To all you NT beasts, my son didn't get a pedicure, so don't analyze his feet. :smh:
smh.gif
2ppzs5e
TEAM KING KOOPADon't quote me boy, I aint said shhh

funny story behind both those Vs the fire reds are a whole size too big ended up like that cus i had a basketball game so i had to wait until like 2 and that's all they had left so they creased up real quick and those lasers i just happened to be in philly shopping and stumbled upon this lil mom ancd pop that has fire i mean FIRE. they have the dmps the spizikdes both white and black, those lasers, burgundy and green and orooange Vs

Rocked these

To pick up these, dudes were straight trippin in the mall, mad cutters in line......you know who you are

"All Day, Every Day, Any Damn Day"

Quote:
you punished those Vs bro lol

hahaha...he did...fire red V's are beat son...its all good though, we all have a beater pair or two.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box sz. 11 for sale.. Jordan XII playoff sz.11 w/box for saleMy Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

Quote:
i was pissed when i saw the retro's.

That's the way I feel about most of the retros. I know its nitpicking, but I'm a detail kind of person. The shape of the VII retros is the most disappointing thing.

havent posted here in sum time, this is what I wore today
240961770.jpg

240961793.jpg

here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious

Quote:
bklyn style baby :smh:
smh.gif
Wuh oooooooh.......:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.​

Back
Top Bottom