WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

wore these earlier

my definition of "old love,new love"
4380781.jpg
TeamFreshPrince
TeamAmFam​

Quote:
wow is crazy how people ruined there 11s DMPs to play basketball or shoot around man it hurts me people even rockin them because is a beautiful shoe thats why i bought me a pair of black/concords retro to wea
:rofl:
roll.gif
"Religion is for people scared of hell...Spirituality is for people who've been there "​

umm honestly i don't know who the blond chick is and i didn't know what the other girl name was either
embarassed.gif
the poster was a gift

Quote:
wow is crazy how people ruined there 11s DMPs to play basketball or shoot around man it hurts me people even rockin them because is a beautiful shoe thats why i bought me a pair of black/concords retro to wea

its people like you who put shoes on a pedestol that make resell prices so high. they are just shoes and the people who play ball in their DMPs are just using them for what they are meant for.
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

whats the name of that girl on the poster????

i see it starts with LEN....

take a pic of the poster only and post it!

me in XIII lows, the wife in V lows to watch the Dodgers get spanked by the Padres :smh:
smh.gif
2mry9hh.jpg

Funny thing, that guy from American Idol was there Sanjaya, & when they showed his face on the big screen everybody booed. :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
team king koopa

i can turn up the heat a lil bit...OG playoff XIIs

FS:
SZ 10.5 FR III
SZ 11 STEEL X, FLINT XII, WHT/blu DUBZ
SZ 11.5 FR III
SZ 12 FUTURA P RODS,
"Jae ride the track mean, these other dudes can't take a seat on a beat / I call my sneakers steam rollers, cuz I put the heat to the street!"
-jaehow

Nice day out. OLNL J's. Nevermind the shadow.

84resizebk4.jpg
LONG BEACH TO HOUSTON

FS ONLY: KID ROBOT PASTEL HOODIES SIZE MEDIUM IN MENS & WOMENS. ESTEVAN ORIOL "WEST COAST" T-SHIRT SIZE MEDIUM.

Back
Top Bottom