WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

nice j's peeps....
346md13.jpg
2zfsf7t.jpg

^It's hard to top a crispy pair of bred 4's. Damn those are gangsta!!
Detroit still runs the East...

For Sale: VNDS Grape 5 size 10, VNDS Blk/Red/White Air Zoom LeBron 2 size 10

is it just me or do xmocncrds tatoos make his shoes look so much better than they already are...u got it good with that man..anyways fire red 3's for me today

My Black/Cement IV's are lookin about the same as the ones in that pic... Just wait for the perfect day to wear them :smokin
smokin.gif
"Lets Hug It Out"​

Lovin the grapes.
Wanted: Boxes for Midnight Navy IV's Retro sz 13, True Blue III Retro sz 13
For Sale: Air Shake Ndestruckts sz 12 Blue and White

Seb Master Arson is mad corny :smh:
smh.gif
Go play soccer.
Detroit still runs the East...

For Sale: VNDS Grape 5 size 10, VNDS Blk/Red/White Air Zoom LeBron 2 size 10

THEM FRENCHIES IS NICE.
ANYWAYS, ROCKED THESE TODAY!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
LOVE IS KNOWING THAT THE FIRST PAIR OF KICKS YOU EVER COPPED WERE THE ONLY ONES YOU WANTED TO ROCK!!!
"Then why is the sole sooooo clean if you have previously wore them?"

"No hate but you can`t just lay out clothes on your bed and say you wore it."
-Tony23

TONY23, I CLEAN EM UP GOOD AFTER I WEAR THEM....I TRY TO KEEP MOST OF MY COLLECTION NDS. I SET MY OUTFITZ OUT N' DAS WHAT I DO....YOU DO YOU N' I DO MY THING......GLAD YOU ASKED.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is it just me or do xmconcrds tatoos make his shoes look so much better than they already are
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking the same thing also.
My shoe game is real.

that ecko shirt is clowin haha dope tee though...fresh 3's bro i was thinkin bout trading my TB3's for those not sure if i should try it... any advice is welcomed stay up NTer's

Yo Will iam feelin that stussy sweater... whered you cop?
WANTED:Jordan's 3,4,12,11,
Size:10-10.5
DS,NDS

uhhh ohhh siiik blk/cmnts, but they will NEVER be harder than TBs i wore mine today too lol

lookin for de la highs, black melvins, send helps, morks, hulks,and hunters! all vvvnds-ds sz10.5-11.5 get at me!
AIM:jodakiss1122(alwaysonline)
email: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom