WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

Quote:
shoehead23 Do you buy doubles of all your kicks? Because I woulda felt like rocking them joints long ago.

Yes I do, sometimes even triples depends on the shoes if I really like it.Anyways Thanks for all the comments guys!!

just got back from a party.

after work...went to jollibee.ritz

diamond.oldnavy.IV.

no hat..just got a cut.

527431577_b7e83c2ec3.jpg
527436257_0ee347140d.jpg

527431573_ff03a2b271_o.jpg

to church/ to hear my sunday school teacher had died from cancer - R.I.P mr. doug stetson :frown:
frown.gif
Quote:
Trials and Temptations Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.James 1:2-3

3 Nails + 1 Cross = 4 given

sorry 2 hear that man^ my prayers are w/u. I wish my frenchies still looked like that, but now they're my beaters.
It's time for JB to step up the quality

Quote:
sorry 2 hear that man^ my prayers are w/u

Thanks man , Much appriciated.
Quote:
Trials and Temptations Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.James 1:2-3

dope infrared vi's
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

jt solemates lm : thanks man.
Quote:

i know i got some fat @#%$ kankles but man the XXI's do nothing for ankles. itll make a stick look fat

^ nice xiii lows right there :D
happy.gif

" IF YOU HAVEN SHOE PROBLEMS FEEL BAD FOR YA SON...I GOT 99 KICKS BUT A FAKE AINT ONE... HIT ME!!!"

tooo many to comment on.......the fitz are SICKKK on these pages.
ANYWAYS, YESTERDAY AFTER CHURCH :wink:
wink.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

THESE TODAY ON ANOTHER RAINY DAY. >:
mad.gif
Quote:
LOVE IS KNOWING THAT THE FIRST PAIR OF KICKS YOU EVER COPPED WEREE THE ONLY ONES YOU WANTED TO ROCK!!!

Back
Top Bottom