+ + + WDYWT April 2009 vol. STILL NO PIC QUOTING!!! + + +

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

what up jupeezy. nice easter af1. that shirt is NikeSB right? for the stussy dunks.

yea, 4got all about it it was sitting brand new in my stacks lol....nice tiffs tho...and T11 just stunted on the whole WDYWT post lol good stuff homie...

peace.

that baby stuntin like his daddy
pimp.gif

YO! I should've never passed on those Easter 180's at the Outlet.
smh.gif

Speaking of Easter... anybody got/seen a pair of sz. 12 Easter Zoom Tre's DS?

Haven't posted photos of myself in a while - this is me yesterday. Took off the Easter suit after church & brunch with the fam. Then wore this to mysister's for "dinner."

New Era. Manifest. Polo Jeans Co. Polo by Ralph Lauren.

ponqv.jpg
23k4tw0.jpg

smokin.gif

DF!!!

looks like people were feelin good after easter. a lot of ice stuff in here. Pron's baby 95s...sooo cute. 93s, white cements IIIs, wheat hi's...all socrispy!!

yesterday...
3438667309_caa09a15a6.jpg

today...
3438667729_f5e154fa68.jpg

PONRinthisWGM - that is so adorable!!!
Ant - yuckie! i hate feet lol
frown.gif

debby - yay! we can match
wink.gif

norcalballgirl23 - your pics are clean.

RayRay and DN my goal is to buy as many infrareds as I can this fiscal.....it's my favorite shoe so I might as well

Originally Posted by T11Time

RayRay and DN my goal is to buy as many infrareds as I can this fiscal.....it's my favorite shoe so I might as well

why not just cross your fingers for the possible re-release this year?

Cant do it RayRay3Thou, I'm one of the those anti-Jumpmen cats, i'm one of those guys who wants what Mike wore back in the days....i dont knock anyonewho wants the jumpman, i just prefer NikeAir thats all
happy.gif

Originally Posted by cweak

Originally Posted by micmorales

guten tag Chris!
goedenavond Mic. What's good, How's your lady doing? Long time no pics
smile.gif

Paix
c.
we are great my friend. her belly getting bigger by the day and we are due around the end of july!

unDSed, gift from the wife
happy.gif

3438899173_79d7e4b297.jpg

t11 you are preaching to the choir my man! but shoes have shelve lives, and the 6s are gonna die soon
frown.gif
its sad but true. i can't stand the quality ofsome of the recent releases but at least they will hold up for a little so that will have to do for now. do you though. nice VI collect! the white/infra was myfirst jordan as a kid and i am just patiently waiting for JB to drop those again!

Back
Top Bottom