WDYWT Aug-Sept 2007.

Saturday - 9.22.'07. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

what a game today. we needed that win and it was huge how we did it.

279851182.jpg

we got the best fans in the world and the wildest. some browns fans were gettin whopped. if you are not a raider fan plz dont wear a another team jesrey or root againts the raiders

279851179.jpg
team 707​
it aint my fault when i was a baby i fell in a box of gliter and i been shining ever snice then

Unds'd these tonight for dinner and rental w/ the gf. You know what these are. Rented Vacancy, lemme say, it was better if you rented it.

-Cris: Please tell me you were able to rock it without the security tag. If you did, this is a reminder, this is not 1992...lol...j/k
-Kev: OH LAWD!!! I have not seen freestyle boards in a min. On a side note, I found out that a college classmate of mine is married to Don Brown, the one other freestyle skater that was on Vision back in the 80's. Trippy!!
GOOD NIGHT!
[email protected]
AIM: SelectaClutch67

TEAM AM FAM
Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!

Quote:
I found out that a college classmate of mine is married to Don Brown

daaaaaamnnn. yes, he had his own model too. ask him what he thought of brad dorfman and steve rocco.
VAN
HALEN​

Quote:
Rented Vacancy, lemme say, it was better if you rented it.
KATE BECKINSALE :wow:
eek.gif
:b
tongue.gif

Quote:
Cris: Please tell me you were able to rock it without the security tag. If you did, this is a reminder, this is not 1992...lol...j/k

..........HaHa, managed to take off the security tag.

Yo Chris, I'm gonna send ou that payment to you soon for the tee, I'll keep ya updated........

Dang Ty..always keeping it fresh. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Ty, dope Pumas you got there. That suede looks too buttery. :pimp:
pimp.gif
I'm heartfelt with the texture of velvet.

Back
Top Bottom