WDYWT Aug-Sept 2007.

denim blazers and buttery suede af1 mids are dope up there...

i have a bunch of the co.jp af1 mids but its just hard to rock with me for some reason. i might just wear my flaxes today.

SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG

citgoFeet.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Very nice.
- Mikey.

Penn state diaries:...home 4 labor day weekend!!!..
ATHF shirt, wildedge ACG, levi's, Cubs fitted
" />
" />
" />

damn kev, lol didn't look like there was any "ghetto" round there haha...

i stayed up at weikele... next time i hit up the 808 i'll be sure to msg you.

Cocaine Cowboys.​

a12ware89

Nice Shirt, ...iWore It Yesterday To School And This Kid Was Saying Something Bout The Aqua Teens Show Or Something When He Walked Pass!?...iDon't Watch It, But iKnow Of It, Wat's It About!?
YanYan954 [iNk] Sneakerplay...FREE KYLE!

thursday bws ....
6433610.jpg

friday beater nikesb classics (gry/blk) not pictured

saturday ids ....
4qxy80l.jpg
TEAMAMFAMxTEAM STUY (n1ke drawer | proFRESH | quWESTlove | widmarkLESnyc)my money goes to nike .... if that matters...
Wanted:sz 6.5 or 7 DS am1b atmos safari or urawa am1

b.b london polo
gap denim cargo's
taxis or am comics or delta force comics (haven't decided)

fit2.jpg

too hott in cucamonga today.
"ya all wanna be the NT icons, but cha thong is showin, go pull down ya skirt, now fix ya phuckin nylons." - j yarbrough

"a hater aint nothing but a groupie with a frown!" - j yarbrough

the funniest part about this airadamm situation is after he got banned on iss, he went and started his own forum. i guess he got tired of always getting shut down by the girls on femalesneakerfiend too. nothing against him, but i find that @#%$ funny as hell :lol:
laugh.gif

I'll never change, this is K everyday.

Quote:
the funniest part about this airadamm situation is after he got banned on iss, he went and started his own forum. i guess he got tired of always getting shut down by the girls on femalesneakerfiend too. nothing against him, but i find that funny as hell :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Free two many.

Yesterday Wore

To Get this installed..
Direct Ipod Interface+Banging System= :pimp:
pimp.gif

and Run and get some books at QCC for my boy.. to L.I. To Get a Root Canal.. chill with my home girl.. then to Wifeys Dorm at Hoftstra...

Today me and Wifey Wore

To wake up staring at the person i :pimp:
pimp.gif
love and to the mall.. Get some Filipino Food (Senegal(sp?) :smokin
smokin.gif
With My Boy.. Haircut.. Picked up

But On Another Note One Day It Will All Make Sense..

You Say Im Messed Up But I Know It Aint True.. Imma Find Her One Day But I Know It Aint You..

EveryDayKicksnice deck but check out circuitcity.com.. the deck i just got installed was only like 179.99 +Free installation on the site on sale.. i think the model u have is 99.99.. ur better off paying the 80 more.. my boy has the one u bought and the model i have>>His.. its sorta dull and boring agfter awhile he says.. just suggestion no hate :lol:
laugh.gif
But On Another Note One Day It Will All Make Sense..

You Say Im Messed Up But I Know It Aint True.. Imma Find Her One Day But I Know It Aint You..

:nerd:
nerd.gif
TH! x OldNavyCamo x Daybreaks . . .
676oy89.jpg
Fong - Tried getting a front view of a splash, but didn't really show up how I hoped it would . . .
5zbx6cl.jpg
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Back
Top Bottom