WDYWT Aug-Sept 2007.

today
no work, finally got a haircut, and skip out on mad bar-b-ques to just sit at the crib after the gym and take it easy!
new era x absurd x evisu x retro v

:smh:
smh.gif

aol shawtychardonnay
http://budasworld.blog.com/
http://www.myspace.com/BigDaDdyBootKnOck/

^^^if I make it to the A can you hook that up as a friendly gesture of your hospitality good sir.

When I met C2 at the VansXSimpson release those customs are the first shoe I asked about.
Very Nice donjuan.

522pl5g.jpg

3ygs30i.jpg

this guy onesndunks is losin 10 pounds by the post! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

to do some errands

We get one day a year to prove we're not screw-ups and what do we do? We screw it up

Quote:
Yo Cashmerethought I had remembered that you said you were gonna be working at Swatch in an earlier thread or something. And I was at QCM and I saw the Swatch and I was like, I wonder if thats that one that he works at? no .
Yea QCM,.. i hate that mall since i used to go to newtown.. but the Job on the other hand is wasy and so dam fun.. i sold like 15 watches.. to bad i can't get my dam commission cause i have no employee # takes a few days.. mall was packed and parking was insane.. i had to park near newtown.. (those familiar with the area know its like 10 blocks away..) and i still shelled out 10 bux for the parking garage for my first half of work.. smh..

Quote:
Tahkoh
I aint even gonna feed into u.. i actually feel bad for u dude.. imma just chill and get some safe poom and yes with a M But On Another Note One Day It Will All Make Sense..

Im Just Trinna Party With The "Light Skin" ____.. Like Ms. U Betta Look Good When These Lights Flick on..

info on this hat??who makes it?where can i get it?

TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

Can't tell me nothin!

Where can I get that white/red Clientele shirt posted up ^ there?
THE JOKER GANG
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Back
Top Bottom