WDYWT Aug-Sept 2007.

Quote:
this has got to be a old pic with all those elmos! :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

The pic isn't old I just posted it today. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

TEAM
OFFICE SPACE

great stuff everyone..too many dope shoes to compliment one so just gonna send one to everyone
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

whats good yall. sorry camera phone pic. Trying to start posting more.

Crooks
That's Them
Gap
Jordan XI Low

Cris-dope shirt!!

Booduh-amazing IVs..so fresh!
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

^ nice pics of the game. Brazil's passing sequence towards their first goal (even though it ended up as an own goal) was BEAUTIFUL!

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

Quote:
costs $841 per credit hour or $12,615 per semester for full-time enrollment, 12-18 credits

Quote:
:nerd:
nerd.gif
How do some of yall pay for all that? i know damn well a grant will not cover up all those expenses. That is why i rather stick to a local university. $4,500 per semst full time. :D
happy.gif
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland

Quote:
I'm looking into the Center for Creative Studies in Detroit. costs $841 per credit hour or $12,615 per semester for full-time enrollment, 12-18 credits.
ed, it was like $1200. But the worst is to pay that and flunk your classes. I knew people that would go to UC's and just flunk out paying top dollar. At least pass your classes if anything......

Quote:
wow, you guys have a messed up school system. sometimes i'm glad living in switzerland.
TEAM WARRIORSWE BELIEVE

Back
Top Bottom