WDYWT Aug-Sept 2007.

42wqb69.jpg

5xe38ra.jpg
can i kick it ?
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

Hey,

JDocs :lol:
laugh.gif

how's your edge I think the series is one of many love/hate stories that Marvel dropped. Up there with Secret Wars. Granted I haven't read it in awhile I enjoyed it.

SlimNuc
Intensity In Ten Cities

Live and Direct from Gravesend,Brooklyn
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Quote:
how's your edge I think the series is one of many love/hate stories that Marvel dropped. Up there with Secret Wars. Granted I haven't read it in awhile I enjoyed it.

I remember anticipating the release of this story line eagerly. Then when it finally hit, it fell SOOO flat to me. Then again, I had a subscription to GI Joe and X-men so what do I know? (besides the fact that Chris Claremont wrote some ill stories).
<a href="http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm12.showMessage?topicID=31114.topic" style="text-decoration: none;"><font style="color:tongue:urple;" size="4"></font></a><br/>HYE? Presents: Dunk Stuffing Guide | Threadless |KarmaLoop
TEAM FAM

I actually wore brown cords today cuz it was a bit chilly this morning....but then when I got home I changed into these levis to go out tonight.............anyway...

Outkast - StankoniaJ Dilla - Donuts
TEAMAMFAM

sorry for the huge pics...

to class:

risky business [band] tee. x levi 501 stf. x nike dunk sb.
september14jw1.jpg
:D
happy.gif
september13pt2ma0.jpg

and besides, how does it feel to know that you just read my sig?

with all this comic book talk brings me back to the good ol days.havent readed any comics since the Gen-13 era, Image Comics was so stellar when it was in their prime.

For the Marvel world I think the dopest storyline was the big What If with the Age of Apocalypse.The outcome of all the X-Men character was bananas.

anyways back to the shoe posting.wearing my 35th Run DMC for my homegirl Bday Dinner tonight and can't wait to get my drink on afterwards.its been a long day

QUAD... what size are the HK and supa customs?? forces in a 12??
PM ME please! Im very interested!

FS: Air Max 1 HOA sz 7.5 DS w/ BOX
Air Max 97 HOA Silver sz 11 DS... PM ME

--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

quad sent you as Pm him me back
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

6cpkep4.jpg

Fresh combo b.

You stole my fit, so in return I gotta pay you back with

62dc6mp.jpg

l_c06e0757066e2979498c1b295925ebf8.jpg
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Mic at first I was like damn your wifes legs are hairy. Then I realized she was wearing the Saf's haha...

Nice MITA's

Nice shirt pete I slept :frown:
frown.gif
29274490.jpg
31004906.jpg
26859602.jpg

Back
Top Bottom