WDYWT Aug-Sept 2007.

10Deep. Triple 5 Soul Cardigan. 575. Tennis Classic SB.
4u94o7s.jpg

53j2v88.jpg

DonJuan5133-AIM [email protected]-Email

Quote:
I guess I should have explained myself when I posted that last night. So, I asked the dude where he got the deck. Since there are no skate shops within 30 minutes of where we were I thought it was weird. He told us that he flew in from the Bay Area YESTERDAY, and that carrying decks around there for no reason is the "style". Since I know that isn't the style in Nashville or San Fran for that matter that is the reason I called him a herb...cause he was guys. Sorry if that offended you guys.

That's one of the strangest or stupidest things I've ever heard.

Last summer I was in Nashville and I was on the hunt for a local skateshop and I found one a bit out of the way (can't remember the name) and they had one of the sketchiest little skateparks in the back. Of course there where a couple of locals killing it....took a few good slams before I could get into it. Nashville's a weird city to skate.

donjuan513

Nice to see people still wearing T5S!
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

i havent worn T5S since 01 ...... just about no teens in nyc wear T5S
"No Risk, No reward"

TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM

Quote:
I guess I should have explained myself when I posted that last night. So, I asked the dude where he got the deck. Since there are no skate shops within 30 minutes of where we were I thought it was weird. He told us that he flew in from the Bay Area YESTERDAY, and that carrying decks around there for no reason is the "style". Since I know that isn't the style in Nashville or San Fran for that matter that is the reason I called him a herb...cause he was guys. Sorry if that offended you guys. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

WOW :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamAMFamLooking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11
Jordan VII Flint Sz 11.5 VVNDS w/Matching Tee L on eBay

hows your edge :pimp:
pimp.gif

dave sim was a fricken madman.
i'm still undecided about driving to NY but i'll almost guarantee a quick trip to Boston.
VAN
HALEN​

to go out to lunch with the family and then to work............................................................................

:nerd:
nerd.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAMAMFAM

Back
Top Bottom