WDYWT Aug-Sept 2007.

back like i left something!

yesterday, unDSed stash highs...
6bub76x.jpg
5ywcsua.jpg

today to see Good Luck Chuck with Shortypop,and home to chill...
unkles and black/red 1s
4p9vpsn.jpg

53z5nvs.jpg
DIZZY.Getting DIZZY since 1986.GET DIZZY: The StoreThe Blogspot

really nice stash fit dizzy!
dope crib/pic Booduh!
termite_zee nice bullet proofs
awesome tee Pete!!

Wore Stashes tonight to do basically nothing...
wdywtstash3nj0.jpg
TeamAMFamLooking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

Quote:
CWrite78 KEEP your mouth shut if you don't know what your talking about. Where do you get your news from? cuz i don't believe you even know the whole story including info on the fight. It's sad that you feel the need to speak on something you have no knowledge of and probably been watching cnn for your news coverage, the real reason the 6 are being tried is because they were the organizers of the sit in protest. People who witnessed the fight have even said on camera that it was never a 6 on 1 fight as they claim. And i do believe sitting in jail waiting for trial is beyond a slap on the wrist, is that how they treated fights in your school? Their lives have been disrupted, 6 lives even though they were not all in the fight, but i guess their lives being derailed isn't enough for you either? What punishment beyond jail time would you advocate for a school fight?

If you want the real story check this link and then come back and try to say what you just did again. I'm sorry for derailing the thread but this moron needed to get put in his place.

you couldn't put your point across without getting so angry? relax, i appreciate the correction and i was going off what i heard/read/seen. obviously i do not/did not have the full story correct. and actually, what the @#%$ are you even talking about? i never said anything about giving them jail time. i said the punishment should fit the crime and obviously 22+ years is OD. and btw, when i went to school they had a zero tolerance policy. 1 strike and you're out. i appreciate the correction, but next time come across not so angry, i'm grown enough to understand when i'm wrong and appreciate when i am corrected, idiot.

Quote:
What's funny is...Are you really suprised by his comments? Look up moron in the dictionary...and you'll see his picture...all smilin' and !
:smh:
smh.gif
4p4ghw6.jpg
EquipoTRIcolor​

cris, those Heinekam's....are...dope.

ima hit you on the PM for the color scheme if you don't mind..just need to come up on some cash. hope you dont mind if i swagger jack your design..

5ywcsua.jpg
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

yo DJBooduh, how much would one of those places cost me?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

alan713, dope fit homey, no e-beef but new york and death row? lol thats the kind @#%$ i would do haha.

jdizzy
Angry Black Man on an ELEVATOR
--------------------------------​
***STAY SAFE
I'M LOOKING FOR in sz10-10.5:
[ ]blk/blue AJ I [ ] Nike Air Footscape Woven [ ]Puma Disc Blazes [ ]OG/Retro Nike Air Huarache Low​

page 93 is full of heat~!!!
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

X, what's good man?! This is Jae, Ed's brother he told me he saw you out there in the tattoo convention.....
Sick tat homie, it compliments the rest of your leg tattoo

Dope P-Rod's as well.....

:smokin
smokin.gif

to work, and the bars after, now im drunk so here

armani exchange tee x levis 505 x evisu somethings i cant remember

man Grapes are the epitome of dope shoes!

me 09.21.2007:
4or6vpg.jpg

the homies
6gwapz5.jpg

6agu2jr.jpg
Te valde amo ac semper amabo-Ang'Geon Emetrea Jeffrey

Jordan Prods a few pages back just kill it for me and possibly any kick ive seen in this thread, :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
... I wonder how much do those go in a sz 9.5 or 10, :nerd:
nerd.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Back