WDYWT Aug-Sept 2007.

JDocs word to the good looking girls in Soho. I was just there last weekend and it was silly. I think I determined to contain the widest variety of hot girls in the country (I'm sure this statement will be refuted by someone). I actually saw Famke Janssen at Uniqlo..she's tall in person and I don't think that very often about girls being 6'6''.

On a side note, I think Uniqlo ended up being my favorite shop that we stopped in down in that area. Wasn't really impressed with Kid Robot or the A.P.C. shops. Unfortunatly dorked around too long and never made it to DQM, Supreme, or Union, which was kind of a bumber. O well...saved myself a @#%$ load of money.

If you're in the city and you haven't ate at Momufuku Ssam Bar, check it out. Best food I've had in a long while.

6z love here a link where they have the whole info and whats news on their release news.majordc.com/.

i would suggesting calling today....i copp the hat 3 weeks ago,they had some in stock.i have big dome and copp the 7 3/4

its hard to tell from this picture but the details all over the hats is real nice

kingcrux31_word to the turon and palabok. is that pinakbet :nerd:
nerd.gif

past few days.

saturday_went outlet shopping in gilroy. :smh:
smh.gif

today_ >:
mad.gif

kym16 thanks alot lol i wear the same size
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

Can't tell me nothin!

9.3.07 To go see Superbad w/ the gf. Really funny, not to mention it was really hot in SoCal.

Today 9.4.07 To class and work. I guess I forgot the flash, my bust!! You know what it is doe.

[email protected]
AIM: SelectaClutch67

TEAM AM FAM
Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!

^^ Probably the only C&C tee I would buy/wear.........nice Ty.

Cris.

FOR SALE (HIT ME UP FOR PICS, INFO, AND PRICING) [email protected]
SHANGHAI 1 DUNK SB (8) CINCO DUNK SB (8) GINO 2 DUNK SB (8) GRIPTAPE DUNK (8) EU ADVEN.PACK AM1 (8.5) YELLOW STUSSY COURT FORCE (8) IN4MATION X DVS HUF RUNNER (8.5)​

:nerd:
nerd.gif

WhiteTee x OldNavyCamo x ZX800 . . .
62h1jso.jpg
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

The only props I can give (from a marketing aspect) to C&C is that they have branded their product extremely well. If this was only a couple of years ago, no one would figure what kind of shirt that is. But after the ump-teenth thousand design like that, we all know what that is.

But still, I'd wear Orisue over C&C and I hate Orisue......but then I hate street wear.......but then I still wear street wear.......er!
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

leo to the nice rifts, man. I'm also looking for the purple vandals...quick question, those gray jeans you have on, are they Levi's?

Great day to chill in BKLYN, before classes start at SFC
1323299651_3bfd720674_b.jpg

<--3 OG + 1 retro= heaven

You gotta make it do what it do, Baby!

"Straight outta LoCash/ crazy muthaf*^%a named GUSTO"

Back
Top Bottom