WDYWT Aug-Sept 2007.

Been a min, but chill day in the bay....today and yesterday to school
277704712.jpg

" ~ So many paths to choose from. The outcomes for each are uncertain. Decide on a path and keep moving. ~ "

Djbbert has one of the sickest collection of rare shoes imo. everytime he posts i look and my shoes and wanna throw them away or buy better ones. good stuff

Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

To Kingsboro Community in bk monday
277712970.jpg

tuesday
277712724.jpg
277712801.jpg

fifty surprised me in a good way and kanye kinda let me down...and yea that device is a CD player. i still use it
damn never thought id get warned...

Quote:
He trys to be someone he isnt.

... and who may that be?

Quote:
He thinks he is great and in reality he is just another Lil Wayne. A pop artist.

Kanye is alot more tolerable than Lil Wayne, even if he goes on these ignorant trips. Kanye is still consider a hiphop artist, just because your music becomes popular does not denounce you from being hiphop.
Quote:
Not only is Lil Wayne the best... but Kanye, who YOU GUYS think is the best has openly admitted that Lil Wayne is the best.

Open your ears and stop trying to sit in the corner of a circle, Lil Wayne is not the best and just because Kanye says does not make it a true statement.
Quote:
Kanye has made 1 classic albums and is Grammy award winning.

Fixed.

... and even College Dropout is a stretch. Sometimes I feel people use the word classic to loosely, it's becoming easily toss around as an everyday word like "dope, son, sick, hot, @#%$ etc".
Quote:
Lil wayne has hot lines. Ye has hot and classic lines and songs.
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Kanye's first album was the best and that is definitely a classic...albums after that would never top the first one. He got way too cocky but you definitely have to admire his love for hip hop...it's his passion.

Kanye is confident not cocky... a trendsetter not a follower. To all lil wayne fans he has not said anything his whole entire career. wayne not even top 20 if you understand skills. a few >>> ( ice cube, rakim, kurupt, andre 3000 & big boi, keith murray, snoop, grand puba, kool g rap, mef, busta, nas, jay-z, freeway, beanie sigel, eminem, rick ross, add a few chicks >>> lyte, latifah, eve, etc...)

SORRY SNEAKERHEADS HAD TO GET THAT OUT.... I KNOW IT'S NOT THE PLACE.

my .02
TEAMSUPPORTVICK​
-LOVED WHEN HOT--HATED WHEN NOT-​
-FREEVICKFREEVICKFREEVICK-​

Quote:
Kanye is confident not cocky... a trendsetter not a follower. To all lil wayne fans he has not said anything his whole entire career. wayne not even top 20 if you understand skills. a few >>> ( ice cube, rakim, kurupt, andre 3000 & big boi, keith murray, snoop, grand puba, kool g rap, mef, busta, nas, jay-z, freeway, beanie sigel, eminem, rick ross, add a few chicks >>> lyte, latifah, eve, etc...)

man, this dude right here understands YE and what he is about, and thank you for pointing out better MCs. Lauren hill is till alive and hasnt rapped in a while and could comeback and kill wayne effortlessly.

all of kanyes albums are classic, cause they will always be relevent cause they are mostly about things people will go through for the rest of their life.

and for anybody who says wanye is the best, i guess you have been ignoring MR. 3 stacks. he has been in the game longer than wayne and has maintained. seriously, i really dont think that you can argue that wane is better than ANDRE
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

Quote:
what grammy has he won?
:wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
Rap Album: "College Dropout," Kanye West.
Rap Song: "Jesus Walks," Miri Ben-Ari, Che Smith (Rhymefest) and Kanye West.
R&B Song: "You Don't Know My Name," Alicia Keys, Harold Lilly and Kanye West (Alicia Keys)

Rap Album: "Late Registration," Kanye West.
Rap Solo Performance: "Gold Digger," Kanye West.
Rap Song: "Diamonds From Sierra Leone," D. Harris and Kanye West.
E-Money$"The doctor said I had blood clots
But I ain't Jamaican man..."
- K. Westmyspace.com/darocagibralter

^ damn those are clean as hell. Nice.
and:
Quote:
they shouldn't mentioned in the same sentence as the rza.
yall should stick to talking about shoes and shirts and whatnot.
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
So we fixed you with cement golashes and no one can save you now
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

Back
Top Bottom