WDYWT AUGUST 2009- Dear Summer...-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

takin a break from dunks... wearing my fav shoes this week i missed them so much, arghh going back to arizona next week is gonna suk
doswo6.jpg

laugh.gif
at yall acting like she is a dyme she is an average looking girlwith an average looking joe chill out before yall get this locked :smh

niec fits everyone!!!! wore my 09 true blue 3's
it was so funny, a new store opened up at my local mall so i went in to check it out and as soon as i walk in i get attacked by this one dude.
he's telling me that my 3's are fake, because they were international and this and that. the best part was that he told me i was not a true collecter,because i didn't buy doubles to resell them...
indifferent.gif
after he betme 100 dollars, because i said the 6's in jan are varsity red and he said they are infared. dude got on my nerves after a while so i decided to tell himi'll show him some heat and ill make sure he won't forget me. (thought i would share my experince with u fam) now on to the pics.
ta6j46.jpg

qs4ged.jpg

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

laugh.gif
at yall acting like she is a dyme she is an average looking girl with an average looking joe chill out before yall get this locked :smh
Be easy the blogmonster , we've all seen your daily pics.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by jphonix

unless you're trying to go for the preppy look, and the rest of the fit is preppy, then shorts above the knee is just not a good look on a dude imo...

there's one dude who posts in here a lot who rocks these big, baggy, long shirts, but then has mad small shorts on...

just looks mad funny to me...

but hey, these are just my opinions, people should do what they want...
Then why say all the +%$% before?

You got a lot of opinion on other mens clothing taste dude.

He's just a young dude dressing up for a party who has a girlfriend gorgeous , my hat goes off to him and i hope they had fun, that's what lifes about.

I agree actually. Its about proportions. You cant be wearing smedium shorts with an XL tee.
laugh.gif
That just looks ridiculous and sloppy.

dang ksneaks aka proper live you just dont quit...do u really think ur going to do buisness on here again? You sure r making it a point to post alot!! I seeyou PROP!!!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jbirdz23

dang ksneaks aka proper live you just dont quit...do u really think ur going to do buisness on here again? You sure r making it a point to post alot!! I see you PROP!!!
indifferent.gif

Bruh! I never scammed anyone dude got his shoes alil late in cali and my other account is banned for no reason! thats some bull! and until the day you canprove i actually scammed someone then you can call me a scammer but untill that day shut your mouth!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by metallic

it was so funny, a new store opened up at my local mall so i went in to check it out and as soon as i walk in i get attacked by this one dude.
he's telling me that my 3's are fake, because they were international and this and that. the best part was that he told me i was not a true collecter, because i didn't buy doubles to resell them...
indifferent.gif
after he bet me 100 dollars, because i said the 6's in jan are varsity red and he said they are infared. dude got on my nerves after a while so i decided to tell him i'll show him some heat and ill make sure he won't forget me. (thought i would share my experince with u fam) now on to the pics.

Cant stand dudes like that.
smh.gif

They be the main ones rocking black/yellow/clear colorways.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by metallic

he's telling me that my 3's are fake, because they were international and this and that. the best part was that he told me i was not a true collecter, because i didn't buy doubles to resell them...
indifferent.gif
after he bet me 100 dollars, because i said the 6's in jan are varsity red and he said they are infared. dude got on my nerves after a while so i decided to tell him i'll show him some heat and ill make sure he won't forget me. (thought i would share my experince with u fam) now on to the pics.

Cant stand dudes like that.
smh.gif

They be the main ones rocking black/yellow/clear colorways.
laugh.gif

worthless @$% story
laugh.gif

what more proof does anyone need but since u were nice enough to admit it was you and that ur other account was mysteriously suspended!!Thats all the proof thepeople need JACOB!!!But dont worry ill be back with more from PROPERLIVE!!!
mad.gif

what more proof does anyone need but since u were nice enough to admit it was you and that ur other account was mysteriously suspended!!Thats all the proof the people need JACOB!!!But dont worry ill be back with more from PROPERLIVE!!!
mad.gif

your sayin the same thing i said! what do you have to show that i actually scammed someone please show me!

can somebody please pm me ur email addy so i can send some pics to be posted here of some shoes this guy scammed me for!!! I dont know how to post pics inhere!! Someone help me out please!! Oh i got something for u klive011 or whatever personality ur having today!!!

oh yeah prop like im going to send the pics to u!! Are u going to post them just for me to prove u wrong ok guy!! hopefully someone comes through for me.. butim not stupid enough to send them to you!!!

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

unless you're trying to go for the preppy look, and the rest of the fit is preppy, then shorts above the knee is just not a good look on a dude imo...

there's one dude who posts in here a lot who rocks these big, baggy, long shirts, but then has mad small shorts on...

He's just a young dude dressing up for a party who has a girlfriend gorgeous , my hat goes off to him and i hope they had fun, that's what lifes about.

I agree actually. Its about proportions. You cant be wearing smedium shorts with an XL tee.
laugh.gif

ya know what i'm sayin'?

i ain't trying to hate, i didn't flame dude or anything, i don't go at nobody like that unless they came at me, i just offered up my opinion onrockin' shorts...

people bear with me as i am going to try and post these pics myself..The pics u will hopefully see r the shoes this clown sent me only after being contacted byMods and i also told him if he didnt ship my stuff out i was going to contact his local recruiter.He is supposedly going to the army!!Now i shipped him myblacccck and white 02 nines nds and a pair of playoff 12s in used condition but still very clean..he was supposed to send me vvnds fire red 3s and vvnds og 16sbred colorway.that was on a thursday so friday he says that his post office was closed due to the 4th of july weekend.well over the weekend we agree on anotherdeal.Iwas to send him my vvvnds oly 7s and a pair of og taxis 12s in decent shape and he would send me the 3s the 16s and a pair of vvnds bred 11s!! NOW WEWERE SUPPOSED TO BOTH SHIP PRIORITY MAIL THAT FOLLOWING MONDAY well i did my part and as u can guess he didnt!! So after 2 weeks of threats and the mods alsogot involved he shipped out using snail mail.. when i get the box yes all 3 pairs were there but they were all bacically beaters the !!s were mad wrinkled theywere so bad i sold them to a friend for 75 bucks!!So if this isnt a scam then what is?Now im not the only one who he did this to there r others!!

people bear with me as i am going to try and post these pics myself..The pics u will hopefully see r the shoes this clown sent me only after being contacted by Mods and i also told him if he didnt ship my stuff out i was going to contact his local recruiter.He is supposedly going to the army!!Now i shipped him my blacccck and white 02 nines nds and a pair of playoff 12s in used condition but still very clean..he was supposed to send me vvnds fire red 3s and vvnds og 16s bred colorway.that was on a thursday so friday he says that his post office was closed due to the 4th of july weekend.well over the weekend we agree on another deal.Iwas to send him my vvvnds oly 7s and a pair of og taxis 12s in decent shape and he would send me the 3s the 16s and a pair of vvnds bred 11s!! NOW WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BOTH SHIP PRIORITY MAIL THAT FOLLOWING MONDAY well i did my part and as u can guess he didnt!! So after 2 weeks of threats and the mods also got involved he shipped out using snail mail.. when i get the box yes all 3 pairs were there but they were all bacically beaters the !!s were mad wrinkled they were so bad i sold them to a friend for 75 bucks!!So if this isnt a scam then what is?Now im not the only one who he did this to there r others!!

bruh you seen the pics of the shoes that was you dumb decision to trade you seen the condition! you shipped me them busted %** playoff 12s and some cracked 9schippin like jones! and if i wouldve scammed you, you wouldnt have got nothing please tell the truth!and who else did this happen to?

laugh.gif

ya know what i'm sayin'?

i ain't trying to hate, i didn't flame dude or anything, i don't go at nobody like that unless they came at me, i just offered up my opinion on rockin' shorts...

why you all having a go at me, first of im 17 so i can dress the way i want and have no probs with adults having a go at me, second i put that together in like5 min so i didnt go out trying to find baggy shorts, and they were actually lower than my knees just because i had them up a little high in that pic, and lasthow can you say "why is she going out with you?" u must be gay judging a guys look, i know i aint ugly and she actually thought wat i was wearing wasnice

why you sending me pms asking to make it right then do this!! send me my craccked 9s and my busted 12s ill take them back in a heart beat and ill send u urcrap kiks!! The pics u sent me were not of the shoes u sent!!this is the first time u complain about the shoes i sent you..remember i shipped first u couldhave easily called the deal off!!Wasnt you who posted ur new pick ups under the name proper live and had the crappy 9s and busted 12s in ur pick up post!!

why you sending me pms asking to make it right then do this!! send me my craccked 9s and my busted 12s ill take them back in a heart beat and ill send u ur crap kiks!! The pics u sent me were not of the shoes u sent!!this is the first time u complain about the shoes i sent you..remember i shipped first u could have easily called the deal off!!Wasnt you who posted ur new pick ups under the name proper live and had the crappy 9s and busted 12s in ur pick up post!!

bruh you just got the #%+$%% end of the deal so just take your lost and shut up!you got the shoes that were in the pic!

Originally Posted by Martini555

laugh.gif

ya know what i'm sayin'?

i ain't trying to hate, i didn't flame dude or anything, i don't go at nobody like that unless they came at me, i just offered up my opinion on rockin' shorts...

why you all having a go at me, first of im 17 so i can dress the way i want and have no probs with adults having a go at me, second i put that together in like 5 min so i didnt go out trying to find baggy shorts, and they were actually lower than my knees just because i had them up a little high in that pic, and last how can you say "why is she going out with you?" u must be gay judging a guys look, i know i aint ugly and she actually thought wat i was wearing was nice
nah yo, you do your thang homie... i ain't hating on you, some of these cats might be, but i was just using that as example of why i don'tthink shorts above the knees is a good look... just my opinion... but your pic was nothing compared to some i've seen a dude post in here on a regularbasis...

and don't sweat that whole "why is she going out with you" stuff either mang, don't mind it all lil' homie, this forum is FULL of saltyhaters...

Back
Top Bottom