**WDYWT December 2007 Edition!**

Jaw Knee C - my kitchen looks just like that with the aluminum foil all up on the walls hahah
yup...makes cleaning the kitchen super easy. just pull off the foil and add new one. no scrubbing the grease off the walls or anything.

ucasta-sick raptors and brazils the raptors look amazing there
dunks r nice- nice viotechs i really wanted a pair a couple monthes ago but i gave up lookin haha
dunkman16-do the takashis really look good with white cause i got a pair for christmas and i dont no what laces to put in them
gotem4cheap-u stuff the tongues in those?

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

Jaw Knee C - my kitchen looks just like that with the aluminum foil all up on the walls hahah
yup...makes cleaning the kitchen super easy. just pull off the foil and add new one. no scrubbing the grease off the walls or anything.

It's a Filipino thing..
roll.gif

I bet you guys are rocking big spoons and forks too.
Cuz I am. LOL

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

It's a Filipino thing..
roll.gif

I bet you guys are rocking big spoons and forks too.
Cuz I am. LOL

I'm Chinese
laugh.gif

But I do have big forks and spoons also. Makes eating easier.

A little late but sheez I like NT it's absolutely the best forum for shoes period! But I hate how people diss each other whenever somebody doesn'tdress like them.

Nice fits everyone! Hope ya'll enjoying the holidays.

five30 - info on those Blazers please.

people dress how they wanna dress and what they think looks good on them!
im with nipxd not too tight not too baggy and whoever said that baggy jeans makes your shoes look fake needs a stoneface

Originally Posted by SlimNuc

five30 - info on those Blazers please.

They're a women's release and I think I bought them a little over a year ago for retail. I see them from time to time on ebay for reasonableprices.

Cucumbercool- I wear a size 9 and bought a women's 10.5. I'd say they fit pretty true to size but when it comes to blazers and size, it seems likeeveryone has different preferences.

Hope this helps.
Take it easy.

Back
Top Bottom