**WDYWT December 2007 Edition!**

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by Dream Shatterer

i went to NORT/Recon and they told me they didnt recieve any 11.5 or 12's in these huaraches....... wth?? ........nice fit !!

as far as i know, the shoes came in quickstrike packs with one per size. they probably got it but those particular sizes went to someone else.

Kev-
I bought the colorway you just posted @ ARC and they had 3 sz. 11's. Maybe they have a better account.

hmmmm....maybe you're right. either that or they got 3 packs. ARC is in NY though right? do you live in NY? i always thought you lived in tenn.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

i went to NORT/Recon and they told me they didnt recieve any 11.5 or 12's in these huaraches....... wth?? ........nice fit !!

as far as i know, the shoes came in quickstrike packs with one per size. they probably got it but those particular sizes went to someone else.

Kev-
I bought the colorway you just posted @ ARC and they had 3 sz. 11's. Maybe they have a better account.

hmmmm....maybe you're right. either that or they got 3 packs. ARC is in NY though right? do you live in NY? i always thought you lived in tenn.
I was in NYC on business. I do live in Nashville...def nothing to brag about. On a side note...CAN YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME OR POST PICS OF THOSE 360TRAINERS? I've been fiending for you to post better pics for about 5 months now.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
happy.gif

STUSSY x 2
ACTIVE DENIM
TIFFANY DUNK SB

6kp1kbk.jpg

6tfctqh.jpg

8gg5wdz.jpg

edit. family weekend.

81z38no.jpg

scarf::n.face-nse::community::leegoldlabel::wtaps

album for the day:
82e1dl1.jpg

cweak and xmo
pimp.gif

Damn those Tiffs look dope!

Nice huaraches Kev!

Sick Supremes Ge4c

Wore some supremes today too to Soho with some friends

8dxuj53.jpg
879z0pt.jpg

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

On my way to DTLR and Shoe City as they compete for lowering prices...
Cleaning the soles after every wear is getting old though...
smh.gif

Very nice. Sadly the quality aren't up to par with the retro's
frown.gif

Kevin those steve nash jet flights are
pimp.gif

I know that Darkside SF (used to be NORT/Recon) only got packs with one per size of each colorway...they didn't have the Mowabb colorway when I went,but was lucky to get the Purps in a 12. Just some extra info, I think these run a little small, so you might wanna size up by a half, because I usually wear11.5.

Originally Posted by cweak

wdywt301207lr7.jpg

wdywt301207huasn8.jpg

Kangol
MHI
Stussy
Lacoste
Carhartt
Air Huarache
Coffee

Paix
c.
are carhartt japan available in the states anywhere or do you have info to any online site with those ?

eyes of hazel wrote:

^
'Allaon1,"

$89.99 @ Pentagon City Footlocker Fall of 2000.

These hit Clearance racks in DC/MD/VA.

I'm making a push for an identical retro+ colorway

-- but the replacing the "pearl blue" with "pearl cool gray" --

Wish me luck...
definitely change the bottom to grey...my bottoms are borderline yellow
grin.gif

ps....DC/MD
pimp.gif

to Up Against The Wall with my homeboy... in MIA
sorry for the low quality pics....

the other day to go to The Falls...

Over the past few days
Took me long enough to break out my mushrooms after picking them up over the summer i think it was. Thanks again Kazi

currys for a long Friday night of drinking

pippens to sadly wacth the giants give the game up

Back
Top Bottom