**WDYWT December 2007 Edition!**

Originally Posted by CrAzE191st

Originally Posted by killasteez89

My friend Brandon aka ''Skavenger_Brandon'' still cant post under his name...
So Im going to post for him once again...

Past two days...

does ur boy ride BMX?

This is Skav_Brandon On Killa's name cause it wont let me post..but yeah I ride bmx...why?

Originally Posted by micmorales

kuya Petey! may gig kaba bukas?!
hope all is well!

wattup, mike! yeah, i got a christmas party to attend (open bar
tongue.gif
)...... then a gig in belmont. hope all is well abroad!

to see HITMAN with the lady...excellent movie!

polo.gap.polo.501.vintagesuperstar

DIZZY.

Dope DQM's up there, cold and snowy here, need something better than eras to wear...

dhfajfb9.jpg

I was feeling a bit hypebeast today, while wearing my newest pickup (thanks eBay for the Dead Serious)

Dead Serious
RL tee under it
501 xx
Supra Skytop x XXV Lacelock

We had another game Wedsnday,5 and won again YEAH UNDEFEATED WERE GOING TO KEEP IT UP man they were dirty but still got defeated

Me on the bus on our way to the away game

I dont care how cold it gets I refuse to wear any footwear other than my all time fav era's! .... Just kidding. Once the real snow comes era's will notcut it!

Originally Posted by CrAzE191st

My friend Brandon aka ''Skavenger_Brandon'' still cant post under his name...
So Im going to post for him once again...

Past two days...

does ur boy ride BMX?

This is Skav_Brandon On Killa's name cause it wont let me post..but yeah I ride bmx...why?

cuz Skavenger in name, Animal poster says all, Animals big in new york, ima rider from NYC ive been riding for years but had stopped and then i got backinto it and tore my ACL but heres my wack MirraCo i didnt have to pay for it so i wasnt mad and ive put a substantial amount of new stuff on it and more on theway so when my ACL is fixed its back to riding heres my bike, maybe you can post yoursout of curiousity

Jdizzy...I hope you're joking about the Hitman comment...

That had to be the worst movie of the year. It had the worst acting I have seen in a loooooooooooooooong time plus a stupid story that jumped around.

Back
Top Bottom