**WDYWT December 2007 Edition!**

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

laugh.gif
@ the whiskers

WHY YOU LAUGHIN AT MY BALLS????????
kids are starving these days... i'd wear my sisters jeans if i was that skinny. i have meat and muscle on me so im not that thin....

My legs are all muscle. And I eat like #!%!... Last time I ate something healthy, was before I came back to the US...

rock this today to support michael vick btw i also went to the court house cuz my friend had to be present and i wored this

krooma's picture looks so dang nice. and that picture of of you just makes me think when you turn around youll look like trick daddy lol. the avengers lookds. kudos on keeping them so nice

sneakermane went in on the sk8s. how many did you purchase in say the past 2 months?

random $10coat x scarf x stussy x jeans x unds kc spikes , they grew on me once i put them on
pics later i hope. broken pc = boooo!

ill never get the whole neek thing once again a black tee apcs and vans and a cool bathroom...? but hes e-famous. not hating at all but i know im not the onlyone who feels this way

appreciate the comments. Trick daddy?
roll.gif
time to shave huh. props to Mr. Horton for taking the pics.

Originally Posted by Izzy Robbins

ill never get the whole neek thing once again a black tee apcs and vans and a cool bathroom...? but hes e-famous. not hating at all but i know im not the only one who feels this way

word. i'll never get the whole sneakermane thing with all them oriole fitteds? and whats with ty and all that leaders gear?
eyes.gif

anyways today for a really nice day, courtesy of global warming

ill never get the whole neek thing once again a black tee apcs and vans and a cool bathroom...? but hes e-famous. not hating at all but i know im not the only one who feels this way

hes even featured in the celebrity thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

its dec and it feels like april gerogia weather is the craziest!!
today more blackberry pics
old ne x 10 deep x evisu x foams

i had to check on my god kids Robin and Robert

Originally Posted by 18th letter

word. i'll never get the whole sneakermane thing with all them oriole fitteds? and whats with ty and all that leaders gear?
eyes.gif

anyways today for a really nice day, courtesy of global warming

what are you talking about? I'm not sure what you mean by "Leaders gear". Sneakermane is from B-more so he wears a B-more hat.

Clean and simple fit Neek, dope Bathroom, your Lens is makin it look crazy big, even though it might be big to begin with......

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

big work inspection over = back to tee, fitted and shorts

292482100.jpg
292482099.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I was bumping Waiting for the sirens's call all day.
pimp.gif

edit: sais overachiever is piff. lmao at that song that called out nt
pimp.gif

what are you talking about? I'm not sure what you mean by "Leaders gear". Sneakermane is from B-more so he wears a B-more hat.

laugh.gif
sarcasm you and sneakermane where the only 1's that came to mind

Back
Top Bottom