**WDYWT December 2007 Edition!**

The force was with me today...

292956981.jpg

Nice Kashima's. Really want those.

Some dude on ISS had a "F*CK NT" shirt on. Uh oh.

Shawno, cool stuff. Really nice thing you did. I'm sure a homeless, starving, Katrina Victim, etc. etc. etc. would have appreciated it more, but still agreat gesture nonetheless.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

292963114.jpg

Kev, these are sick. I was eyeing them on Leaders website last night. If they're around after the holidays, I'll definitely need to get them. It's hard, but I've had to shut down the personal pick-ups until after the holidays.

leo to the...

question, where did you get that sj sharks cap? i've been looking from sf to the east bay for a teal sharks cap....

thanks.

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Shawno, cool stuff. Really nice thing you did. I'm sure a homeless, starving, Katrina Victim, etc. etc. etc. would have appreciated it more, but still a great gesture nonetheless.

true...that said- i give homeless folks cash nearly everyday...(i live in sf
eyes.gif
)

plus, not to sound cold...but what have any of those folks done for me?

...NT has changed my life...if not even by giving me stuff to do when im bored...and it has been free all along...

it becomes and endless chase to try and heal all the worlds wounds...i bought a gift for some kid who wanted a cd player (one of those grab a ticket buy agift things at my local coffee shop)...that felt pretty good..but i mean why not kick somethin' down to someone that can appreciate it, and DIDN'T askfor the handout?

admittedly there are more deserving folks indeed...but probably none that could appreciate it more than an NT'er

...i guess it woulda been cool if a homeless starving katrina victim- who happened to be browsing the forums woulda won the kicks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

on that note biglou2n shoes are in the mail my man! Happy Holidays!

i may do another one of these before Christmas, ogt an overwhelming positive response, and Opiin is the man for having the spirit as well! It's all about community!

...plus come on you know a homeless dude wouldnt rock them legit status
laugh.gif

today h&m, stussy, levis xx, plums

wdy81.jpg

Back
Top Bottom