6x0kvx0.jpg

THURS NIGHT:
terrible weather here in NY

6u9bbtc.jpg

71dmhxl.jpg

to go see..
85o67tx.jpg

I recommend everyone go see this movie.
There wasn't a dull moment in the movie nor was I bored at any point, but seriously...
what Will Smith movie have you seen that's whack?
Wild Wild West doesn't count
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by foampositeone

How much does a Gucci skully go for? from a few pages back.
You can always go to bluefly.com and cop a Gucci skully for $156 plus whatever shipping is. It's not the same one as homey copped, but it'svery similar for about 140 bucks less.

And I see my boy easy3000 on his disciple $#*! today!

i like the idea of the christmas giveaway. nt has also given me alot over the past 4 years. i need to think of a question to ask and i'll give away a brandnew shirt or something. anyways...i'm wearing some air revaderchis for a windy and rainy hawaii day (i'd be wearing shorts if it wasn't raining)

8dxwx1v.jpg

To all those giving away free stuff.. its my birthday on Tuesday ... so feel free to send me some gifts
wink.gif
smile.gif

Team Stuy...gettin it in once again...ima go peep that movie this wknd...im headed to nyc w/ ur lens Wes..we gotta link...

Nice shirt ^.

My feelings got REALLY hurt by those SB AT1's a couple pages back. By far, one of the illest SB's ever. Remember ordering from Active for like $90 andI sold when desperate times arrived. So pissed. Really hope to acquire a pair soon!

Check the ciggg.

Back
Top Bottom