**WDYWT December 2007 Edition!**

05 Valentine dunks with the sb laces!
grin.gif

c96156eab4e508419663efb920f91fe009822ab.jpg

Originally Posted by Dream Shatterer

Originally Posted by inhersole

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Dam dude trying to clown SOLISTIK is crazy. SOLISTIK's fits are dope.
i was gna say the same thing! im like one minute people hang from his fit nuts now dudes is crackin on him? nice fit as always solistik. and the jeans is jus right.
This is one of those arguements invoving "NT Status" I Really dont like his fits! IMO the fit looks too tight. The tees are hot though. that remark about the sean john and rocawear was a bit corny pete.
smh.gif
i don't post very often and aint been a member as long as some but it has nothing to do with "NT Status" dude's style is simple andcleaner than most. you guys have 2 diff styles, your very commercial and he's very independent. and u "kinda" contradicted your also. either youlike it or you don't. but as always no hate. no two individuals can wear one outfit and look exactly the same so yes quite naturally someone could jus aseaisily get flamed for not pulling it off.

Ha, why is there always controversy when I post a 'fit? Anytime I post a picture, it's as if I brought up
a religious/pollitical topic. Ha! And I think my Dior Homme 19CM denim fit just fine, but obviously it's
not going to be everyone's cup of tee as five30 stated or else everyone would dress like or similar to me.
But the look I'm going for is a nice slim street wear type of feel sprinkled in with a bunch of other styles/
inspirations. And to me, my clothes fit as clothes were intended to fit. Not skin tight, but not to loose
either. But again, that's just my opinion. And to all that complimented, thanks. And to all that hated,
thanks. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! For Christmas Eve Mass and Dinner.
Joseph Banks x Brooks Brothers x Space Jam XI's
71zmyrc.jpg

6xlulcg.jpg

mhtcjt37 wrote:
71zmyrc.jpg

6xlulcg.jpg

sick.gif
okay seriously shoes with suits/dress pants is something thatdoesn't go together some can pull it off but this one gets a FAIL

Haven't done this in forever. Glad to be back at it. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it. Have a great holiday!

Wore this today to go see my girlfriend and cook my mom dinner later on. Had some Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon with mixed vegetables. She loved it. Always greatto make mom happy.

Nike T-Shirt
Gap Morrison Jeans (Can't wait to retire these and get a new pair in a week or so)
Nike Air Max 97 True
1d8157e77a32f16173d5186c68a3a445e6c1268.jpg

taken from a facebook tag.

the start of last friday night.
hit up two parties.
i suck at beerpong.
the second one got busted . .
had to dip with the quickness!
especially being plastered & having paraphernalia on you . .
eyes.gif

stussy. express. northface. gshock. gap. olives.

89glc83.jpg

Originally Posted by solistik

Ha, why is there always controversy when I post a 'fit? Anytime I post a picture, it's as if I brought up
a religious/pollitical topic. Ha! And I think my Dior Homme 19CM denim fit just fine, but obviously it's
not going to be everyone's cup of tee as five30 stated or else everyone would dress like or similar to me.
But the look I'm going for is a nice slim street wear type of feel sprinkled in with a bunch of other styles/
inspirations. And to me, my clothes fit as clothes were intended to fit. Not skin tight, but not to loose
either. But again, that's just my opinion. And to all that complimented, thanks. And to all that hated,

oh, you didn't know? clothes that fit are now considered tight or something to that effect
laugh.gif
if your jeans aren't a 40x34 they're tight

Originally Posted by fingerollin

Originally Posted by solistik

oh, you didn't know? clothes that fit are now considered tight or something to that effect
laugh.gif
if your jeans aren't a 40x34 they're tight
cosign! real talk. lol

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

mhtcjt37 wrote:
71zmyrc.jpg

6xlulcg.jpg
sick.gif
okay seriously shoes with suits/dress pants is something that doesn't go together some can pull it off but this one gets a FAIL
dag you typin as if dude wore this to impress you
smh.gif
smh.gif

if that was me i would switched it up and wore a black jacket and khaki pants

but fresh 11's!!!

Damn Spongebob Tight Pants breathe son breathe pants fit like baby clothes youngin BALLLLLIN damn kid straight up Punky Bruister type pantalones homieeveryfoot step finna gonna be soundin like snap crackle and pop and stuff damn hella hyphy mad selvedge and stuff of the link damn kid let your grandchildrenbreathe mad hypebeast hyphybeast fixed gear rollerblades and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom